  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
Share
July 28, 2005 10:07:22 AM

I'm looking for a Mother board voltage and fan speed monitor for Win XP. I used MB monitor with
satisfaction on 98SE but it appears they are out of business on XP. Any suggestions? Thank you
for looking.
*****************
Thank You kgsAT@msbx.net

CATS ----- The Other White Meat

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

More about : voltage fan monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
a b K Overclocking
July 30, 2005 3:44:49 PM

KG wrote:
> I'm looking for a Mother board voltage and fan speed monitor for Win XP. I used MB monitor with
> satisfaction on 98SE but it appears they are out of business on XP. Any suggestions? Thank you
> for looking.
> *****************
> Thank You kgsAT@msbx.net
>
> CATS ----- The Other White Meat
>
> To reply to this email please remove the AT
> after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

What motherboard? I thought I was going to run into the same problem on
the new EPOX system I was building and then discovered that EPOX ships
their own monitoring program on the driver disk. Something of a PITA
finding out since they don't bother to actually document the fact that
it was there. In fact none of the add-ons on the CD were documented with
as much as a readme file. You might check your system's driver CD just
in case.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

"KG" <kgsAT@msbx.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Mother board voltage and fan speed monitor for Win XP.
> I used MB monitor with
> satisfaction on 98SE but it appears they are out of business on XP. Any
> suggestions? Thank you
> for looking.

Motherboard Monitor should work fine in XP too. In fact I know it does as I
am running it with XP Pro just make sure to get version 5.3.5 .
!