Best MB voltage, fan monitor for XP?

I'm looking for a Mother board voltage and fan speed monitor for Win XP. I used MB monitor with
satisfaction on 98SE but it appears they are out of business on XP. Any suggestions? Thank you
for looking.
*****************
Thank You kgsAT@msbx.net

CATS ----- The Other White Meat

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.
2 answers Last reply
More about best voltage monitor

    KG wrote:
    > I'm looking for a Mother board voltage and fan speed monitor for Win XP. I used MB monitor with
    > satisfaction on 98SE but it appears they are out of business on XP. Any suggestions? Thank you
    > for looking.
    > *****************
    > Thank You kgsAT@msbx.net
    >
    > CATS ----- The Other White Meat
    >
    > To reply to this email please remove the AT
    > after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

    What motherboard? I thought I was going to run into the same problem on
    the new EPOX system I was building and then discovered that EPOX ships
    their own monitoring program on the driver disk. Something of a PITA
    finding out since they don't bother to actually document the fact that
    it was there. In fact none of the add-ons on the CD were documented with
    as much as a readme file. You might check your system's driver CD just
    in case.
    --
    John McGaw
    [Knoxville, TN, USA]

    "KG" <kgsAT@msbx.net> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a Mother board voltage and fan speed monitor for Win XP.
    > I used MB monitor with
    > satisfaction on 98SE but it appears they are out of business on XP. Any
    > suggestions? Thank you
    > for looking.

    Motherboard Monitor should work fine in XP too. In fact I know it does as I
    am running it with XP Pro just make sure to get version 5.3.5 .

AMD Monitors Windows XP Overclocking