thermalright hsf?

lee

Hello what is the ThermalRight ALX800 hsf performance like? also can you add
an additional fan to the heatsink?

Thanks.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I own an SLK800 and use an 80mm Vantec Stealth fan on it.

The SLK800 is made entirely of copper and the ALX800 is made of copper and
aluminum. If I remember correctly, they are viturally identical in
performance.

I wish AMD would make these type of HSs standard with every CPU they sell.

--
"All problems have a simple solution! The more complex the solution, the
more ludicrous the analogy!"

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:01:30 +0000, Lee wrote:

> Hello what is the ThermalRight ALX800 hsf performance like? also can you add
> an additional fan to the heatsink?

It's one of the best. you could add a fan on top and have 2 for more
force, but you shouldn't need too. One will work well.:)