Can anyone tell me what speed this Athlon XP is?

I have a fried M/B and am not sure what speed the CPU is? This is what's
written on the CPU

AMD ATHLON
AX1800DMT3C
AGKGA0201DPAW
Y7503740463

Is it an Athlon XP 1800+

"Doug" <doug657@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>I have a fried M/B and am not sure what speed the CPU is? This is what's
>written on the CPU
>
> AMD ATHLON
> AX1800DMT3C
> AGKGA0201DPAW
> Y7503740463
>
> Is it an Athlon XP 1800+

Default is 1.53Ghz or 133FSB*11.5 Multiplier

http://www.digit-life.com/articles/athlonxp1800/

Google is your friend..

Doug wrote:
> I have a fried M/B and am not sure what speed the CPU is? This is what's
> written on the CPU
>
> AMD ATHLON
> AX1800DMT3C
> AGKGA0201DPAW
> Y7503740463
>
> Is it an Athlon XP 1800+

That's a Palomino 1800 FSB 133 x 11.5 (1533MHz) running @ 1.75v rated to
90C manufactured in January of 2002. Might be time for a CPU upgrade
along with a new mobo :)

--
FRH