Last response: in News & Leisure
October 15, 2010 5:59:21 PM

Yet another video describing bombs in the World Trade Center suppressed by NIST

CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse 141010top2
Image: Beverly & Pack

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, October 15, 2010

Yet another 9/11 video that NIST tried to block from being released has emerged discussing bombs in the World Trade Center that led to the collapse of the twin towers, indicating once more that the organization attempted to preside over a cover-up to hide evidence of secondary explosives.

Every single video that we have been able to study following a lawsuit brought by the International Center for 9/11 Studies, which forced the National Institute of Standards and Technology to release 3 terabytes of material, has contained either direct or eyewitness evidence of controlled demolition, suggesting that NIST’s refusal to release the footage after a FOIA request was a deliberate ploy to try and keep the material out of the public arena.

On Wednesday we reported on how footage of WTC 7’s collapse had been edited to try and hide evidence of controlled demolition.

The new clip features CBS 2 reporter Marcia Kramer discussing a CNN report about secondary explosions inside the ground level areas of the south tower which caused the building to collapse.

“CNN is now reporting that there was a third explosion at the World Trade Center, probably an explosion from the ground that caused World Trade Center 1 to collapse on top of itself,” states reporter Marcia Kramer in the clip.

Kramer refers to WTC 1 but is in fact talking about the south tower, which was the first to collapse. The live footage on the clip shows the smoking north tower still standing.

“Again there was a third explosion, it is unclear what caused it, whether it was a bomb or whether the first plane that crashed into the tower had somehow been booby trapped with a bomb that was timed to explode later after the crash had occurred. But CNN is reporting that there was a third explosion that caused World Trade Center 1 to collapse within itself,” she adds.

Watch the clip.

The video dovetails with another clip that NIST attempted to sit on, in which 9/11 firefighters describe secondary explosions in the lobby area of the tower that caused the building to collapse.

As we highlighted last week, numerous eyewitnesses, including WTC janitor William Rodriguez, supervisor Anthony Saltalamacchia, and ABM janitorial services employee Kenneth Johannemann, all described explosions in the basement area of the towers before and after they were hit by planes.

15-year WTC worker Marlene Cruz and numerous other WTC basement workers, including Felipe David and Salvatore Giambanco, have all gone public since the attacks to talk about secondary explosions in the lower levels of the towers.

The 9/11 Commission completely ignored the hundreds of survivors, professionals, first responders, firefighters and police who reported numerous secondary explosions at all levels of the twin towers.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse 150709banner2

Having A Supply Of Healthy Foods That Last Just Makes Sense (AD)

The official story dictates that the collapse of both towers began at the impact point where the planes hit the buildings. Evidence of ground level explosions that contributed to the collapse of the towers would not corroborate with the government’s insistence that the attack was solely the work of 19 hijackers acting on behalf of Osama bin Laden, which is presumably why NIST fought tooth and nail to prevent this and other videos from being released.

RELATED: Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

RELATED: New 9/11 Footage Reveals WTC 7 Explosions

RELATED: Did NIST Edit WTC 7 Footage To Hide Evidence Of Implosion?

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show. Watson has been interviewed by many publications and radio shows, including Vanity Fair and Coast to Coast AM, America’s most listened to late night talk show.

More about : cbs report ground level explosion caused wtc collapse

October 15, 2010 7:19:48 PM

[:badge:3] reported.
October 15, 2010 7:25:31 PM

badge said:
[:badge:3] reported.

What's that mean?
October 17, 2010 5:33:59 PM

Yet another conspiracy theory.
October 17, 2010 6:39:52 PM

Its truly sad when people distrust their own government more than those whove killed millions of innocence, ala Saddam
Or any other of the hundreds of other bombings, again, killing whoevers in the blast vicinity
Or cuts the head off of reporters
I could go on, but the point is moot
October 17, 2010 9:06:17 PM

Case fans are watching everything we do. They are out to get us. Will anyone be able to deal with the evil case fans and save us from this hardware conspiracy? If not...well, I'm going to..well. I'm going to...

Any thoughts about the conspiracy theory behind this?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=why-...

October 17, 2010 9:10:59 PM

Their own government?

No government is the government of the people, it is the government of the politicians. If you guys trust your government why do you have the right to bear arms?

I don't think it is to defend the borders.

Also pot calling the kettle black on all but the head off reporters and even then I reckon there are plenty in the states who would do that at the drop of a hat. Didn't some census taker get killed earlier this year or last?
October 17, 2010 9:45:18 PM

The government that made up a fairy tail about weapons of mass distraction in Iraq?
The government that hides what is going on in Afghanistan to cast a romantic cover of how heroically US soldiers fight for the freedom of Afghanistan when many soldiers don't give a damn about lives of Afghanistan people (true reality of pretty much any war)?

Hardly trustworthy.

By the way, do you know that the most effective soldiers are psychos because they have the easiest time shooting other people?

I won't necessarily believe that it was a planned demolition by US government without really hard evidence. Still, considering how much the US government kills people, I wouldn't be surprised if the government related organizations such as CIA wouldn't hesitate doing something like that.
October 17, 2010 10:06:39 PM

Quote:
By the way, do you know that the most effective soldiers are psychos because they have the easiest time shooting other people?

For that basement room in mom's house.

October 17, 2010 10:23:18 PM

lol i remember this like it was yesterday
October 17, 2010 10:38:12 PM

In the end, if an American-led invasion ousts Mr. Hussein, and especially if an attack is launched without convincing proof that Iraq is still harboring forbidden arms, history may judge that the stronger case was the one that needed no inspectors to confirm: that Saddam Hussein, in his 23 years in power, plunged this country into a bloodbath of medieval proportions, and exported some of that terror to his neighbors.

http://www.iraqfoundation.org/news/2003/ajan/27_saddam....

Im thinking people (soldiers) are pyschos etc until its their brother, father, or good friend, then it changes, or someone they know gets killed uselessly by some poor oppressed non pyscho
October 17, 2010 10:54:28 PM

I have to say jdj's knowledge and understanding are impressive. TY.

Like it was yesterday?

October 17, 2010 10:59:13 PM

\,,/ Saddam.
October 18, 2010 12:02:55 AM

I never dared touched the NRA sticker my father had on the family car for all those years. He smoked a lot of grass and killed a lot of men, gawd dam the Pusher Man. [:badge:1]
October 18, 2010 12:33:11 AM

Good ol John Kay
OT, went to a private party and the band was a few Starwolf guys , including Nick St Nicholas
$5 cover, all the beer you wanted, and good tunes
October 18, 2010 1:36:55 PM

If the US was there to take the oil, they would've done it by now. They are there to try and root out the terrorists that were a threat to us, and everyone else.

Our troops are putting their lives in danger, to try and stabilize a long time war torn area. They couldn't keep their own affairs in order, and the US was hit. Now, we're cleaning up the mess.

The crap you just spewed is a slap in the face to all who died on 9/11, and while fighting overseas.
October 18, 2010 2:39:55 PM

Quote:
They are there to try and root out the terrorists that were a threat to us, and everyone else.

Please don't say you actually believe that drivel, iraq was a politically motivated war, not security. People who died on 11/9 have nothing more to do with iraq or even afghanistan than any other terrorist act.
October 18, 2010 2:50:15 PM

I'm not privy to what happens in the oval office, or the Pentagon.

There was intel that Iraq had weapons. They certainly had the resources, and the hostility to do it. They had already tried to assassinate President H.W. Bush. They were firing on enforcement planes in the no-fly zone. They kept denying UN inspectors access. It was fishy, and the US government tried to get the UN to do something about it. They didn't, so the US did.

Saddam was a cruel dictator. I'm sure the oppressed people are happy he's gone. They seemed pretty happy when they yanked that statue down.

The oil comment is absurd and laughable.
October 18, 2010 3:37:18 PM

If Bush had known about the absence of weapons of mass destruction, Rove questions whether the United States would have gone to war, according to an excerpt quoted by the New York Times. “Would the Iraq War have occurred without W.M.D., I doubt it,” Rove writes
http://www.infowars.com/rove-admits-bogus-iraq-wmd-led-...

Yep, you cant trust these guys, since the previous president also thought they had them, and some day, they may still show up
October 18, 2010 3:55:55 PM

By denying the UN inspectors a chance to freely check everything out, they easily could've been moving weapons around from place to place. They could still be over there somewhere.

If evidence shows up that Pakistan is assisting these cave dwelling terrorist cowards, then I have no doubt that they will also be confronted. It's in Pakistan's best interests, to be transparent, and help crack down on these groups.

October 18, 2010 4:05:41 PM

As a once famous presidential runner said "wheres the beef?"
I say wheres the oil?
Show those proofs
Show were (US) getting all this oil, wheres the conspiracy, and how were hiding that fact?
Stop first, say nothing more, and show me and all of us, wheres the oil?
October 18, 2010 4:06:58 PM

If you can prove your theory, then its nothing
If you cant prove the US is getting all this oil, then its made up
October 18, 2010 4:07:59 PM

Quote:
Certain fraction of pak's army continiously helps hardliners.Us is preety much aware of this.But they are just turning a blind eye towards it and waiting for next 9/11 to take place.

Ill ask you once more, as here in the US, you have to prove motive for a crime
WHERES the OIL?
October 18, 2010 4:09:13 PM

And, once again, how much oil does Afganistan have? And nukes for that matter?
October 18, 2010 4:09:39 PM

And, once again, how much oil does Afganistan have? And nukes for that matter?
October 18, 2010 4:13:43 PM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
As a once famous presidential runner said "wheres the beef?"
I say wheres the oil?

I bet the next claim will be, 'that's what spilled all over in the Gulf. That was Iraqi oil.' [:aford10:1]
October 18, 2010 4:19:40 PM

aford10 said:
I'm not privy to what happens in the oval office, or the Pentagon.

There was intel that Iraq had weapons. They certainly had the resources, and the hostility to do it. They had already tried to assassinate President H.W. Bush. They were firing on enforcement planes in the no-fly zone. They kept denying UN inspectors access. It was fishy, and the US government tried to get the UN to do something about it. They didn't, so the US did.

Saddam was a cruel dictator. I'm sure the oppressed people are happy he's gone. They seemed pretty happy when they yanked that statue down.

The oil comment is absurd and laughable.

Exactly. [:badge:2]
October 18, 2010 4:20:06 PM

Well, if I took that Saddams own brother felled the towers, then Id be all out on him
Maybe thats the rumor behind Iraq?
There was evidence of them using chems against their own people, as well as the Iranians, so they existed

"During the Presidency of Saddam Hussein, the nation of Iraq used, possessed, and made efforts to acquire weapons of mass destruction (WMD). Hussein was internationally known for his use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. It is also known that in the 1980s he pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[1] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of WMD in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted from November 2002 until March 2003,[2] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[3]
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_d...
October 18, 2010 4:33:45 PM

I cannot belive after all this time people still speak about debunked information from the time it started. People said at the time the reasons were junk and it has been found to be true.

There were and still are far worse people out there than saddam hussein.
October 18, 2010 4:50:02 PM

Lying about WMD's to the american people.<<<

My post on another forum to some long time friends a while time back. The people calling the U.S a terrorist nation need to get their head out of the sand. Stranger you have your mind up your arse. I thought you were a bright guy. Don't bother with any further puke you are trying to spew. Being misinformed does become you though. :love: 

It's not there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

The resolution cited many factors to justify the use of military force against Iraq:[2][3]

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire, including interference with weapons inspectors.
Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the alleged 1993 assassination attempt of former President George H. W. Bush, and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, including the September 11th, 2001 terrorists and those who aided or harbored them.
The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.

Please read this VERY carefully. This is why we invaded Irq. Not because Bush lied. This is what history will show, not Bush lied.

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."

October 18, 2010 4:53:11 PM

strangestranger said:
There were and still are far worse people out there than saddam hussein.

Yes, there are. And they are on the target list too. While our forces are trying to find them, they are meeting roadblocks from sympathizers.

Quote:
@Jdj read this.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4354269.stm

I wonder from where those oil comes from to fuel Nasa.

You mean the Liquid Hydrogen that NASA uses for fuel? I don't think they get that from the Iraqi oil wells. [:aford10]
October 18, 2010 4:56:48 PM

So, the Iraqi government has the right to sell to the US?
This is a bad thing?
What about this?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august...
http://www.studyworld.com/biography/historical_figures/...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/middle_east/02/ir...

So, the great Saddam did all this, just for money
As to proofs of Iraqi oil, where is it?
Is it not being purchased to this very day?
http://www.acus.org/new_atlanticist/iraqi-oil-contracts
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2009/1211/Ir...
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1948787,0...

So, whos been using propoganda here?
And whos swallowing it?
Once again, I ask you, wheres the oil?
October 18, 2010 5:18:48 PM

Lol at that resolution, that was bullshit oh and alford, what do you mean trying to find them, they are the head's of governments like china. What about all the dictators that were allowed to butcher people, why were they not stopped?

Seriously people, the Iraq war is not and was not ever justified. The destruction done to that country and the countless civilians murdered directly and indirectly is shameful.
October 18, 2010 5:35:28 PM

My questions are these
Were we to let Saddam enter into an international takeover, world wide disruption, and ignore what he would also then be capable of?
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/saddam-seizes-po...
Hes also ruthless against his "friends"
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saddam/in...

Anyone defending a Saddam led Iraq is nuts
I say, today, the Iraqi people are better off

I once was asked by an Iraqi citizen, if I thought George Bush would free Iraq, and I told him its a very strong possibility
All I got was a large smile
October 18, 2010 5:40:09 PM

After all this, was it worth it?
To me as a US citizen, I cant answer that yet

Its more to the smiles on the Iraqi faces wherein lies the answer
October 18, 2010 5:47:19 PM

I wish we never went over there, but I think it was justified. And as to the ridiculous oil claims- we never took any oil! Period! That's a myth- where's the oil? Why are we still purchasing oil in greater and great quantities if we somehow have all the oil in Iraq?

In fact, the war COSTS America far more $$$ than you think. It was a mistake to think we could change a culture that wants to live in the Stone Ages. That's the only mistake we made.
October 18, 2010 5:49:30 PM

strangestranger said:
Lol at that resolution, that was bullshit oh and alford, what do you mean trying to find them, they are the head's of governments like china. What about all the dictators that were allowed to butcher people, why were they not stopped?

China has kept their issues in house, for the most part (which doesn't mean I agree with how they conduct their business). They aren't routinely bombing their neighbors and defying the UN.
October 18, 2010 5:58:40 PM

Scotland.

Important Political news story of the day.

An in depth inside explanation as to why the Iraqi War Act is LOL to the average nimrod guy on the Scotland street. His kilt dress is too high found to be at the center of it the midunderstanding.

Important Legal news regarding facism in Scotland. Sporran wearers may need a license.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6234290.stm
October 18, 2010 6:01:44 PM

Let's get 4ryan6 over here and boot stranger again. [:badge]
October 18, 2010 6:06:16 PM

Hamish Husband, spokesman for the Association of Tartan Army Clubs, said the legislation could affect fans who follow their national football team.

Now theres a moniker if there ever was one heheh
And killing all those poor Otters, methinks we should have hired Saddamto kill them, wherein, he wouldnt have complied with authorities, where some would align their ways with his actions
October 18, 2010 6:09:52 PM

Sigh. Another conspiracy theory. You and Rosie O'Donnel are in fine company.
October 18, 2010 6:11:10 PM

Stranger if our troops were not in N. Korea for the past 60+ years protecting our interests ALL of Asia would be communist. That includes Japan, Taiwan ALL of Asia and Scotland. You would be under the rule of a man like this. My family would no longer own the thrown over there in wee weed land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipankar_Bhattacharya

October 18, 2010 6:12:40 PM

jdj has pics of Rosie. I won't have to do a search to make this all relevant.
October 18, 2010 6:14:41 PM

Stranger I PM'd you with the address of the family castle. Would you stop by and check on the Lady. I left some bad tasting stuff in the microwave if you need a bite.
October 18, 2010 6:19:27 PM

Quote:
Ask maziar to join this discussion.To spice it up more.

Done
October 18, 2010 6:29:42 PM

strangestranger said:

I meant that the US is after the Taliban and Al Qaeda leaders, or anyone who is supporting them.

I would add that things didn't turn out so well for Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini. Given the chance, Kim Jong ll would not hesitate in attacking South Korea. Our troop presence has kept a close on him for that very reason. It's not just Saddam.
October 18, 2010 6:33:08 PM

Nowhere in this is 1 consideration of US citizens, at all
I find this appalling and simply conspiracies of those whose as heartless as Saddam himself

If admitting your mistake brings no trust, then so be it, but honesty has merit of its own
Unlike those whod undermine those whos admitted their mistake, which I find as simply taking advantage for their own needs for power
      • 1 / 2
      • Newest
!