The end for AMD?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

If the following article is correct, and Intel makes the new tech. a
success, does this mean the end for AMD? As far as I know, AMD has nothing
in the works which will match this tech.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25496

--
"All problems have a simple solution! The more complex the solution, the
more ludicrous the analogy!"

"chris" <chrisNOTSPAM@NOYB.com> wrote in message
> If the following article is correct, and Intel makes the new tech. a
> success, does this mean the end for AMD? As far as I know, AMD has
> nothing
> in the works which will match this tech.
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25496

That's an awfully big if.

--
Derek

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:00:14 -0400, chris wrote:

> If the following article is correct, and Intel makes the new tech. a
> success, does this mean the end for AMD? As far as I know, AMD has nothing
> in the works which will match this tech.
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25496

This is very old news just given a glossover and a lot of hype.

TRENDING THREADS