MEm clock question

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
August 21, 2005 2:35:26 PM

I have the following setup:

Asus K8NE deluxe MB...BIOS revision 1010 (754)
3700+ Clawhammer
2 sticks of Corsair XMS 3200 memory

When i go into the BIOS and set the mem clock to be 400MHz, when I
restart, POST says my DRAM clock is 333. If I remove one of sticks,
then it will post 400Mhz. If I set the mem clock to auto in the BIOS,
it will post 200MHz

Any ideas on this......thanks for the help

More about : mem clock question

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 22, 2005 12:02:58 AM

> Asus K8NE deluxe MB...BIOS revision 1010 (754)
> it will post 200MHz
> Any ideas on this......thanks for the help

problem maybe in bios version, try older bios.

--
mailto: andriy2(a)ua.fm
!