MEm clock question

I have the following setup:

Asus K8NE deluxe MB...BIOS revision 1010 (754)
3700+ Clawhammer
2 sticks of Corsair XMS 3200 memory

When i go into the BIOS and set the mem clock to be 400MHz, when I
restart, POST says my DRAM clock is 333. If I remove one of sticks,
then it will post 400Mhz. If I set the mem clock to auto in the BIOS,
it will post 200MHz

Any ideas on this......thanks for the help
1 answer Last reply
More about clock question

    > Asus K8NE deluxe MB...BIOS revision 1010 (754)
    > it will post 200MHz
    > Any ideas on this......thanks for the help

    problem maybe in bios version, try older bios.

    --
    mailto: andriy2(a)ua.fm

AMD BIOS Overclocking