Classic Arcade Expo Houston Texas 2005 June 17 & 18

keith

It's that time of year again...

The Houston Area Arcade Group is holding it's annual 2005 Pinball & Game
show at the Houston Northwest Inn on June 17th & 18th (the same
place it was held last year).

www.hotelhoustonnw.com

If you haven't been to one of our shows before it's time you came! We
have
2 days of 80's music, a cash bar, food, and most importantly lots of
Pinballs and Video games on free play.

And yes you can BUY Pinballs & Arcade Games!!!

You can see some of our previous shows at :
http://www.arcadecenter.com/pa­stexpos.asp

If you act early you can pre-buy your tickets for the show at a $3
discount
on our webpage.
As always, for every game you bring to the show you get a free pass.

Load in is on Friday 9am to 5pm Friday
Show is from Friday 6pm to 2am
and Saturday from 10am to 2am

We also have Vendor booths available this year. If you would like to
set up
a booth at the show please contact us at e...@arcadecenter.com

Some of the show highlights include :

Lots of pinballs & video games on free play.
The best sound and music light show at ANY game show.
A video and pinball game tournament with cash prizes!
Door prizes throughout the show with a pinball and a video machine as
main
prizes.
Great people and a great time!!!

Don't miss it this year!!!!

Thanks!

The Expo Show Team.
www.arcadecenter.com

I've been to 2 of the 3 Houston shows, and I hold them in high regard.

*MUCH* less BS than other shows, just lots of fun games on freeplay.