HP 3820 cartridge status box not displayed

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

How do I get the status box to display when I send a page to be printed to
my HP 3820 inkjet printer. The status box (which displays the level of ink
in the cartridges) used to appear every print job. How do I get it back?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I fixed it by uninstalling the printer and reinstalling it from the CD that
came with the printer.