Update - Sempron 2800/3100+ OC ability

My mistake. The Sempron 2800+ has a 1.6MHz frequency. So now my question
is whether the Sempron 3100+ (1.8MHz) is worth the extra $25 bucks over
the Sempron 2800+?
2 answers Last reply
More about update sempron 2800 3100 ability

    It all depends on what you'll be using the system for.

    --
    "All problems have a simple solution! The more complex the solution, the
    more ludicrous the analogy!"

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:38:23 +0000, rog344 wrote:

    > My mistake. The Sempron 2800+ has a 1.6MHz frequency. So now my question
    > is whether the Sempron 3100+ (1.8MHz) is worth the extra $25 bucks over
    > the Sempron 2800+?

    Taking into account my other reply, that will depend on other factors
    that only you can answer. Looking at pricewatch I only see $13 difference.
    I think the extra 1x mutliplier might be worth that.

AMD Overclocking Hardware Sempron Product