How to get rid of this annoying error message from IPAQ 38..

July 29, 2004 4:25:38 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

I bought a used HP IPAQ 3850 over the Internet. It has PocketPC 2003
installed. Every time when I turned on the power there is a "BTTRayCE"
error message saying "Bluetooth could not be correctly initialized." I
don't think that I have Bluetooth hardware in this model. Can I
uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the PDA? What else can I do to get
rid of this message?

Dave
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 8:27:49 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Have you tried a hard reset? That will bring the OS back to its original
state.

--
Floyd Burger

"David Chang" <dav_chang22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I bought a used HP IPAQ 3850 over the Internet. It has PocketPC 2003
> installed. Every time when I turned on the power there is a "BTTRayCE"
> error message saying "Bluetooth could not be correctly initialized." I
> don't think that I have Bluetooth hardware in this model. Can I
> uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the PDA? What else can I do to get
> rid of this message?
>
> Dave
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 1:23:13 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Thanks. It seemes the error message is no longer come out after
hardware reset. I also removed the BTTRayCE shortcut from
Windows-StartUP directory as some other people mentioned on the
Internet.

Dave

!