Overclocking Info?

Ryan

I'm new to the world of overclocking and wanted to get some information to
get me started.

Thanks
Ryan

Ryan wrote:

> I'm new to the world of overclocking and wanted to get some information to
> get me started.
>
> Thanks
> Ryan

Search engines are a great place to start.

Andy

How bout here. http://www.dslreports.com/faq/overclocking

"David Maynard" <dNOTmayn@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Ryan wrote:
>
> > I'm new to the world of overclocking and wanted to get some information
> > get me started.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Ryan
> >

> Search engines are a great place to start.

Ryan

Thanks smartass.

Ryan wrote:

> Thanks smartass.

My ass may be smart but it isn't smart enough figure out what the heck
you're asking for when you don't even bother to mention what your
motherboard or processor is, which is already assuming you meant the
processor and not the graphics card because you didn't bother to mention
that either.

Be that as it may, search engines ARE a good place to start as there's a
plethora of information readily available.

> "David Maynard" <dNOTmayn@ev1.net> wrote in message
>
>>Ryan wrote:
>>

>>>I'm new to the world of overclocking and wanted to get some information

>>>get me started.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>Ryan
>>>

>>Search engines are a great place to start.

Hi Ryan,
David wasn't being a smartass he was just showing his frustration at you for
showing up here expecting to be spoon-fed a complete tutorial for OCing when
all you have to do is a Google search. Read a tutorial then, should you
have any questions (and you will), come back here. The troops here are
great if you indicate that you have done at least a little homework.
Overclockers are willing to help those who help themselves ;-)
You may start at these sites;
http://www.hyperformance-pc.com/overclocking_faq.htm
http://www.overclockers.com/
Good luck.
--
Tally Ho!
Ed,
"Ryan" <Mcgee17@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks smartass.
>

> "David Maynard" <dNOTmayn@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > Ryan wrote:
> >
> > > I'm new to the world of overclocking and wanted to get some
information
> > > get me started.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Ryan
> > >

> > Search engines are a great place to start.

Great way to make use of one of the best resources for overclocking.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

"Ryan" <Mcgee17@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks smartass.

..
..
..

Andy

This is another good sites as there are lots of them on the internet.
http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/