Prescott P4 2.80E CPU Running at 76 Celcius

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Hi,

I haven't even tried overclocking this CPU yet as at stock
standard settings it seems to be far too hot to start with.

I am running a Prescott CPU on an ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard
using the latest BIOS 1016, CPU is a 2.80E, running at 2800Mhz,
using the 800Mhz FSB with Dual 3200 DDR. The CPU is mounted
with the stock Intel heatsink/fan and thermal tape.
Most BIOS settings are either "Standard" or "Auto" and HT enabled.

I realise this CPU runs hotter than the earlier P4's but running
under some load at 76 Celsius seems a bit too hot to me?

My room temp is about 28C, and using Motherboard Monitor 5,
on startup the case temp is about 35C and the CPU 64C, the CPU
temp dropped shortly after to around 52C. The core voltage is
between 1.32v - 1.38v but usually closer to 1.32v so the max
of 1.4v is not being exceeded to create extra heat.

At idle the case temp averages 35-40C and CPU 50-55C.
On Win2000, running only Seti, the case is 41-45C and CPU 73-76C.
Usual CPU fan speed varies between 2800-3100.
These temps are with the left side case panel removed.
A Seti unit took 3hrs 45mins so the CPU appears to run OK.

If I replace the side panel the slight increase in heat causes
the CPU fan to rise to 5200+ and the noise drives me nuts :)

Is this too hot for this CPU?
Does anyone else have experience with this CPU etc?

Brian

A CPU temperature of 76 degrees C is higher that the maximum operating
temperature for the Pentium 4 2.8E; it is probably throttled down because of
the excessive temperature.

The very high temperature at idle (since you are using Windows 2000)
indicates that the heatsink is incorrectly installed. With Windows 2000,
the CPU temperature at idle should usually be a bit cooler than the
motherboard, or not very much above the air temperature inside the case.

On the other hand, the fact that your CPU fan is not running full out with
the case side off indicates that you may not be reading the correct CPU
temperature; certainly the CPU fan SHOULD be running full out if the CPU
temperature really were in the 70 degree C range.

I'd guess that your idle CPU temperature is about 10 degrees high and the
SETI@home CPU temperature is 15 or 20 degrees C too high. There programs
that load the CPU more than SETI@home, so something is seriously wrong with
your heatsink installation, your temperature monitoring, or both.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

"Brian" <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I haven't even tried overclocking this CPU yet as at stock
> standard settings it seems to be far too hot to start with.
>
> I am running a Prescott CPU on an ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard
> using the latest BIOS 1016, CPU is a 2.80E, running at 2800Mhz,
> using the 800Mhz FSB with Dual 3200 DDR. The CPU is mounted
> with the stock Intel heatsink/fan and thermal tape.
> Most BIOS settings are either "Standard" or "Auto" and HT enabled.
>
> I realise this CPU runs hotter than the earlier P4's but running
> under some load at 76 Celsius seems a bit too hot to me?
>
> My room temp is about 28C, and using Motherboard Monitor 5,
> on startup the case temp is about 35C and the CPU 64C, the CPU
> temp dropped shortly after to around 52C. The core voltage is
> between 1.32v - 1.38v but usually closer to 1.32v so the max
> of 1.4v is not being exceeded to create extra heat.
>
> At idle the case temp averages 35-40C and CPU 50-55C.
> On Win2000, running only Seti, the case is 41-45C and CPU 73-76C.
> Usual CPU fan speed varies between 2800-3100.
> These temps are with the left side case panel removed.
> A Seti unit took 3hrs 45mins so the CPU appears to run OK.
>
> If I replace the side panel the slight increase in heat causes
> the CPU fan to rise to 5200+ and the noise drives me nuts :)
>
> Is this too hot for this CPU?
> Does anyone else have experience with this CPU etc?
>
> Brian

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Hi Phil,

> A CPU temperature of 76 degrees C is higher that the maximum operating
> temperature for the Pentium 4 2.8E; it is probably throttled down because of
> the excessive temperature.
>
> The very high temperature at idle (since you are using Windows 2000)
> indicates that the heatsink is incorrectly installed. With Windows 2000,
> the CPU temperature at idle should usually be a bit cooler than the
> motherboard, or not very much above the air temperature inside the case.
>
> On the other hand, the fact that your CPU fan is not running full out with
> the case side off indicates that you may not be reading the correct CPU
> temperature; certainly the CPU fan SHOULD be running full out if the CPU
> temperature really were in the 70 degree C range.
>
> I'd guess that your idle CPU temperature is about 10 degrees high and the
> SETI@home CPU temperature is 15 or 20 degrees C too high. There programs
> that load the CPU more than SETI@home, so something is seriously wrong with
> your heatsink installation, your temperature monitoring, or both.

Well you were spot on there.
The plastic clamp holding the heatsink down was disengaged at the
top corner just below the Power Supply.

Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.

Now that looks a lot better :)

That has taught me a valuable lesson though...I think I need glasses
as I had checked that several times including all the BIOS settings etc
but the HS looked OK. With you being so sure it had to be the HS I
had a very good look and even missed it again the first time!

That CPU has been running like that for about 3 weeks so do you think
that would have caused any damage or does it throttle down enough
to prevent damage at that temp?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Brian

Brian wrote:
<snip>
> Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
> With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
> Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.

> That CPU has been running like that for about 3 weeks so do you think
> that would have caused any damage or does it throttle down enough
> to prevent damage at that temp?

Run SETI at Home all night and see if it or the OS crashes. It's very likely
unharmed.

> Hi Phil,
>

> > A CPU temperature of 76 degrees C is higher that the maximum operating
> > temperature for the Pentium 4 2.8E; it is probably throttled down
because of
> > the excessive temperature.
> >
> > The very high temperature at idle (since you are using Windows 2000)
> > indicates that the heatsink is incorrectly installed. With Windows
2000,
> > the CPU temperature at idle should usually be a bit cooler than the
> > motherboard, or not very much above the air temperature inside the case.
> >
> > On the other hand, the fact that your CPU fan is not running full out
with
> > the case side off indicates that you may not be reading the correct
CPU
> > temperature; certainly the CPU fan SHOULD be running full out if the
CPU
> > temperature really were in the 70 degree C range.
> >
> > I'd guess that your idle CPU temperature is about 10 degrees high and
the
> > SETI@home CPU temperature is 15 or 20 degrees C too high. There
programs
> > that load the CPU more than SETI@home, so something is seriously wrong
with
> > your heatsink installation, your temperature monitoring, or both.
> >

> Well you were spot on there.
> The plastic clamp holding the heatsink down was disengaged at the
> top corner just below the Power Supply.
>
> Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
> With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
> Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.
>
> Now that looks a lot better :)
>
> That has taught me a valuable lesson though...I think I need glasses
> as I had checked that several times including all the BIOS settings etc
> but the HS looked OK. With you being so sure it had to be the HS I
> had a very good look and even missed it again the first time!
>
> That CPU has been running like that for about 3 weeks so do you think
> that would have caused any damage or does it throttle down enough
> to prevent damage at that temp?
>
> Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
>
> Brian

I think your temps are still too high. I have the same config (P4P800 + P4 /
800 2.8 Ghz + 2 x 512 MB Corsair PC3700 + Radeon 9800 Pro) and with a room
temp of 20°C I have temp reports (Asus Probe) in idle mode of 27°C for the
CPU and 29°C for the motherboard. The temps raise up to a max of 40°C (cpu)
and 37°C (mobo) in stressed mode (video rendering, flight sims).
I suspect that after checking your cooling, you did not replace the thermal
tape on the cpu. This tape is a "single use" item and MUST be renieuwed
after dismounting. You'd better however use silver based thermal paste like
Artic Silver (after in-depth cleaning of the contact surfaces).

Congatulations! Those temperatures are more reasonable. However, now I
think you need to improve your case ventilation, and especially make sure
that the air entering the heatsink is as close to room temperature as
possible ( I like to set the heatsink fan to blow into the heat sink and
have a case fan blow directly into the heatsink areas. I use a 120 mm fan
in the side of the case that blows directly into the heatsink, memory, AGP
slot, and on-motherboard converter/regulator areas. I understand your
ambient temperature problem. I live in Miami-Dade County, and a daytime
ambient of 29 - 30 degrees C is pretty standard (except for the past few
weeks - we've had a cold snap with day time highs of 28 and night time lows
of 45 B^)

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,
replace "at" with the 'at sign'
replace "mindjump" with "mindspring."
replace "dot" with "."

"Brian" <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote in message
> Hi Phil,
>

> > A CPU temperature of 76 degrees C is higher that the maximum operating
> > temperature for the Pentium 4 2.8E; it is probably throttled down
because of
> > the excessive temperature.
> >
> > The very high temperature at idle (since you are using Windows 2000)
> > indicates that the heatsink is incorrectly installed. With Windows
2000,
> > the CPU temperature at idle should usually be a bit cooler than the
> > motherboard, or not very much above the air temperature inside the case.
> >
> > On the other hand, the fact that your CPU fan is not running full out
with
> > the case side off indicates that you may not be reading the correct
CPU
> > temperature; certainly the CPU fan SHOULD be running full out if the
CPU
> > temperature really were in the 70 degree C range.
> >
> > I'd guess that your idle CPU temperature is about 10 degrees high and
the
> > SETI@home CPU temperature is 15 or 20 degrees C too high. There
programs
> > that load the CPU more than SETI@home, so something is seriously wrong
with
> > your heatsink installation, your temperature monitoring, or both.
> >

> Well you were spot on there.
> The plastic clamp holding the heatsink down was disengaged at the
> top corner just below the Power Supply.
>
> Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
> With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
> Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.
>
> Now that looks a lot better :)
>
> That has taught me a valuable lesson though...I think I need glasses
> as I had checked that several times including all the BIOS settings etc
> but the HS looked OK. With you being so sure it had to be the HS I
> had a very good look and even missed it again the first time!
>
> That CPU has been running like that for about 3 weeks so do you think
> that would have caused any damage or does it throttle down enough
> to prevent damage at that temp?
>
> Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
>
> Brian

If you subtract 8 degrees C from all of Brian's temperatures (as you
should, to compare his temperatures to yours,since his room temperature is
8 degrees C higher than your room temperature), the SETI@home motherboard
and CPU temperatures are now the equivalent of 37 degrees C and 46 degrees
C, which, with a Prescott, likely indicates a problem with case
ventilation rather than with the heatsink installation.

--

"ElJerid" <s.vanderhaeghen.nospam@pandora.be> wrote in message

> [...]
> >
> > Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
> >
> > Brian
>
> I think your temps are still too high. I have the same config (P4P800 + P4
/
> 800 2.8 Ghz + 2 x 512 MB Corsair PC3700 + Radeon 9800 Pro) and with a room
> temp of 20°C I have temp reports (Asus Probe) in idle mode of 27°C for the
> CPU and 29°C for the motherboard. The temps raise up to a max of 40°C
(cpu)
> and 37°C (mobo) in stressed mode (video rendering, flight sims).
> I suspect that after checking your cooling, you did not replace the
thermal
> tape on the cpu. This tape is a "single use" item and MUST be renieuwed
> after dismounting. You'd better however use silver based thermal paste
like
> Artic Silver (after in-depth cleaning of the contact surfaces).

Spajky

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:34:56 +1000, Brian <brian@send_spam_here.org>
wrote:

>I am running a Prescott CPU

the "oven" :) you bought ...

>with the stock Intel heatsink/fan and thermal tape.

get better HSF w/o that tape, use a good paste instead ...

>I realise this CPU runs hotter than the earlier P4's but running
>under some load at 76 Celsius seems a bit too hot to me?
>
>My room temp is about 28C,

thats normal for that & from onDie diode reading + stock cooling ..

>on startup the case temp is about 35C and the CPU 64C, the CPU
>temp dropped shortly after to around 52C. The core voltage is
>between 1.32v - 1.38v but usually closer to 1.32v so the max
>of 1.4v is not being exceeded to create extra heat.

thats Ok

>At idle the case temp averages 35-40C and CPU 50-55C.
>On Win2000, running only Seti, the case is 41-45C and CPU 73-76C.
>Usual CPU fan speed varies between 2800-3100.
>These temps are with the left side case panel removed.
>A Seti unit took 3hrs 45mins so the CPU appears to run OK.

if Ok, leave it ...

>If I replace the side panel the slight increase in heat causes
>the CPU fan to rise to 5200+ and the noise drives me nuts :)

he he ...

>Is this too hot for this CPU?

according to some Net tests it can be normal, if you know how much
heat that Cpu generates! IMHO It would be better if you took an
ordinary P4 ... not Prescott (first ones now) ...

-- Regards, SPAJKY ®
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

S.Heenan wrote:

> Brian wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
>>With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
>>Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.
>

>>That CPU has been running like that for about 3 weeks so do you think
>>that would have caused any damage or does it throttle down enough
>>to prevent damage at that temp?
>

> Run SETI at Home all night and see if it or the OS crashes. It's very likely
> unharmed.

Yes I will, but mind you it has been running for the last 3 weeks
at that temp without crashing and that includes running Seti etc :)

Brian

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Hi ElJerid,

ElJerid wrote:

> "Brian" <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote in message

>>Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
>>With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
>>Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.
>>

> I think your temps are still too high. I have the same config (P4P800 + P4 /
> 800 2.8 Ghz + 2 x 512 MB Corsair PC3700 + Radeon 9800 Pro) and with a room
> temp of 20°C I have temp reports (Asus Probe) in idle mode of 27°C for the
> CPU and 29°C for the motherboard. The temps raise up to a max of 40°C (cpu)
> and 37°C (mobo) in stressed mode (video rendering, flight sims).

Is yours the Prescott CPU 2.80E or the Northwood CPU 2.80C?

As I know the Prescotts run hotter than the Northwoods but
by how much I don't know. If yours is the Northwood then I
suppose I could allow 5C for the higher room temp and another
5C for the CPU running hotter?
That could explain the 10C or so difference.

> I suspect that after checking your cooling, you did not replace the thermal
> tape on the cpu. This tape is a "single use" item and MUST be renieuwed
> after dismounting. You'd better however use silver based thermal paste like
> Artic Silver (after in-depth cleaning of the contact surfaces).

I didn't actually remove the HS I just pushed it on properly
as it was sitting so I suppose it was the first real contact
that the tape had. However, when I get some new paste I will
remove the HS etc clean it and repaste it.

Just as a further comparison, this PC that I am using now is a P3 1Ghz,
on a Gigabyte GA-6BXE and it is running with a case temp of 50C and CPU 42C,
whilst running Seti.
The other PC is case 44C and CPU 52C and is also running Seti.
This room is still 28C.

Brian

Brian wrote:

> Hi ElJerid,
>
> ElJerid wrote:
>
>> "Brian" <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote in message
>>

>>> Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
>>> With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
>>> Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.
>>>

>> I think your temps are still too high. I have the same config (P4P800
>> + P4 /
>> 800 2.8 Ghz + 2 x 512 MB Corsair PC3700 + Radeon 9800 Pro) and with a
>> room
>> temp of 20°C I have temp reports (Asus Probe) in idle mode of 27°C for
>> the
>> CPU and 29°C for the motherboard. The temps raise up to a max of 40°C
>> (cpu)
>> and 37°C (mobo) in stressed mode (video rendering, flight sims).
>

> Is yours the Prescott CPU 2.80E or the Northwood CPU 2.80C?
>
> As I know the Prescotts run hotter than the Northwoods but
> by how much I don't know. If yours is the Northwood then I
> suppose I could allow 5C for the higher room temp and another
> 5C for the CPU running hotter?
> That could explain the 10C or so difference.

Room temp accounts for 8C alone and case ventilation could make the
remaining 2C without <cough> breaking a sweat (plus measurement errors, not
to mention 'room temp' measured where?).

>> I suspect that after checking your cooling, you did not replace the
>> thermal
>> tape on the cpu. This tape is a "single use" item and MUST be renieuwed
>> after dismounting. You'd better however use silver based thermal paste
>> like
>> Artic Silver (after in-depth cleaning of the contact surfaces).
>

> I didn't actually remove the HS I just pushed it on properly
> as it was sitting so I suppose it was the first real contact
> that the tape had. However, when I get some new paste I will
> remove the HS etc clean it and repaste it.
>
> Just as a further comparison, this PC that I am using now is a P3 1Ghz,
> on a Gigabyte GA-6BXE and it is running with a case temp of 50C and CPU
> 42C,
> whilst running Seti.
> The other PC is case 44C and CPU 52C and is also running Seti.
> This room is still 28C.

If those really are case temps then your case cooling isn't very good as
it's not all that hard to get in the 6-8C case temp rise range with decent
case fans. e.g. your case temp shouldn't be going over 36C with a 28C
ambient and 'good' ventilation.

However, those are likely motherboard temps and not case temp.

The other question is whether your CPU temps are under the socket temps or
processor diode temps. According to the Gigabyte specs, that CPU temp is a
heatsink probe, which is not processor die temp. I don't know about the
prescott. Diode temp is higher than either (processor) case or heatsink
temp due to the thermal drop across the CPU to heatspreader interface and
then the thermal spreader to heatsink. The point being that one needs to
know what's being measured as a heatsink probe will give a lower reading
and the processor diode will give a higher one for the same conditions.
Then one needs to know what the spec is. For the P-III, the spec'd temp is
die temp, but you're measuring the heatsink, and the Prescott temp spec is
processor case, but you might be measuring the processor diode.

To give an example for illustrative purposes only, as it's a completely
different processor and thermal solution, my Athlon mobile 2400+
overclocked to 3400+ has both processor diode and under the socket thermal
monitoring and the differential under load is about 8C (higher core temp,
of course).

One can't make a proper evaluation without the 'real' numbers but, assuming
all the engineers who designed the devices you're using did the 'typical'
thing and that nothing is defective, your temps look to be in the 'normal'
range for a 'stock' set-up.

> Brian

"Brian" <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I haven't even tried overclocking this CPU yet as at stock
> standard settings it seems to be far too hot to start with.

> I realise this CPU runs hotter than the earlier P4's but running
> under some load at 76 Celsius seems a bit too hot to me?

Way too hot!

Either these numbers are just wrong (ie, bad software doing the reporting)
or you've got something astray - badly mounted heatsink, voltage set to high
for the processor, CPU fan not running properly.

Reset the BIOS settings to defaults. This should get any out of whack
voltage settings, etc. corrected. You may even consider flashing to the
latest BIOS as it may correct the temp readings.

Pull off the heatsink, remove the thermal stuff and replace with new
compound, not too thick, and ensure the sink clips back in flat and secure.
You may want to check that the whole mount looks normal and that the CPU is
sitting flat in the socket.

overlord

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2001

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:47:25 +1000, Brian <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote:

>Hi ElJerid,
>
>ElJerid wrote:
>
>> "Brian" <brian@send_spam_here.org> wrote in message
>
>>>Now on startup I have case 40C and CPU 44C
>>>With Seti the case 45C and CPU 54C
>>>Fan speed is still about the same, currently 3000.
>>>

>> I think your temps are still too high. I have the same config (P4P800 + P4 /
>> 800 2.8 Ghz + 2 x 512 MB Corsair PC3700 + Radeon 9800 Pro) and with a room
>> temp of 20°C I have temp reports (Asus Probe) in idle mode of 27°C for the
>> CPU and 29°C for the motherboard. The temps raise up to a max of 40°C (cpu)
>> and 37°C (mobo) in stressed mode (video rendering, flight sims).
>
>Is yours the Prescott CPU 2.80E or the Northwood CPU 2.80C?
>
>As I know the Prescotts run hotter than the Northwoods but
>by how much I don't know. If yours is the Northwood then I
>suppose I could allow 5C for the higher room temp and another
>5C for the CPU running hotter?
>That could explain the 10C or so difference.
>
>> I suspect that after checking your cooling, you did not replace the thermal
>> tape on the cpu. This tape is a "single use" item and MUST be renieuwed
>> after dismounting. You'd better however use silver based thermal paste like
>> Artic Silver (after in-depth cleaning of the contact surfaces).
>
>I didn't actually remove the HS I just pushed it on properly
>as it was sitting so I suppose it was the first real contact
>that the tape had. However, when I get some new paste I will
>remove the HS etc clean it and repaste it.

As you know, the tape takes so many heating/cooling cycles to "cure".
Even without good physical contact, over a period of 3 weeks I would
suspect your tape to be "well done". No doubt with the AS or even with
a new piece of tape your temps will drop.

>Just as a further comparison, this PC that I am using now is a P3 1Ghz,
>on a Gigabyte GA-6BXE and it is running with a case temp of 50C and CPU 42C,
>whilst running Seti.
>The other PC is case 44C and CPU 52C and is also running Seti.
>This room is still 28C.

Yeah my house is 27°C at the moment because spring came early.
Don't know how those other guys stay warm without resting their feet
on the hard drive array.

~~~~~~
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost
postmaster@localhost
admin@localhost
abuse@localhost
postmaster@[127.0.0.1]
uce@ftc.gov
~~~~~~
Remove "spamless" to email me.

Dont expect a big improvement with Arctic Silver over the tape, The
tape works quite well. Mine only dropped a couple of degrees after i removed
the tape and installed the Arctic Silver compound. DOUG

Strange, I thought maybe all the orcs cleared out when production was over.
Does this mean "The Hobbit" is in the works, and you're just staying in
character?

Mabaj nar armauk.
--

<Woger MKII @wogerbox.co.nz> wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:18:48 GMT, "Phil Weldon" <notdisclosed@example.com>
> wrote:
..
..
..

Divine

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,nz.comp (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:27:21 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:

> I am qualified and train you are not, have you past your electrical
> certificate test as I have..?

What?

"train you are not"???

"Have you PAST your..."???

C'mon Woger - get your act together!

And BTW, passing an electrical certification test does not prove that you
ever were a mainframe engineer - and to date you have not offered ANY
verifiable proof that you EVER worked on mainframes.

Divine

--
The above reply is in response to a person who can be only described as a
knuckle-dragger.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,nz.comp (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:12:57 +1200, Divine
<notdivinesemailaddress@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:27:21 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:
>
>> I am qualified and train you are not, have you past your electrical
>> certificate test as I have..?
>
>What?
>
>"train you are not"???
>
>"Have you PAST your..."???
>
>C'mon Woger - get your act together!
>
>And BTW, passing an electrical certification test does not prove that you
>ever were a mainframe engineer - and to date you have not offered ANY
>verifiable proof that you EVER worked on mainframes.
>

>Divine

I just don't care what you think at all little boy I know what I have done,
what have you ever contributed to this world..?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,nz.comp (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:12:57 +1200, Divine
<notdivinesemailaddress@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:27:21 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:
>
>> I am qualified and train you are not, have you past your electrical
>> certificate test as I have..?
>
>What?
>
>"train you are not"???
>
>"Have you PAST your..."???
>
>C'mon Woger - get your act together!

Sorry been very sick for the last 6 weeks and still am, I might not last the
week..

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:11:57 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:

> I just don't care what you think at all little boy I know what I have
> done, what have you ever contributed to this world..?

LOL - "Little boy." Woger dear you are flawless.

Has anyone ever taught you how to use punctuation?

Divine

--

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:13:54 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:

> Sorry been very sick for the last 6 weeks and still am

With what?

Divine

--
Brian Valentine - Microsoft's SVP for Windows development: "We
really haven't done everything we could to protect our customers. Our

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,nz.comp (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:23:32 +1200, Divine
<notdivinesemailaddress@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:11:57 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:
>
>> I just don't care what you think at all little boy I know what I have
>> done, what have you ever contributed to this world..?
>
>LOL - "Little boy." Woger dear you are flawless.
>
>Has anyone ever taught you how to use punctuation?

No I fail in that subject and I am far to old to learn..

But you still did not answer this question, what have you ever contributed to
this world..?

>Divine

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,nz.comp (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:54:58 +1200, Divine
<notdivinesemailaddress@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:13:54 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:
>
>> Sorry been very sick for the last 6 weeks and still am
>
>With what?

Doctor does not know, had blood test, Chest Xrays, on lots of drugs..

Very bad chest problem..

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:58:07 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:

> But you still did not answer this question, what have you ever
> contributed to this world..?

Questions do not end with "..?" - they end with "?".

Divine

--
Brian Valentine - Microsoft's SVP for Windows development: "We
really haven't done everything we could to protect our customers. Our
products just aren't engineered for security."

Divine

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,nz.comp (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:58:07 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:

> No I fail in that subject and I am far to old to learn..

Never too old to learn - unless you are becoming senile.

Is that the case?

Divine

--

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 00:00:06 +1200, MS Mouse wrote:

> Doctor does not know, had blood test, Chest Xrays, on lots of drugs..

If the quack doesn't know what is wrong, then why all the drugs?

Surely a prescription for drugs is in response to symptoms which suggest a
particular complaint.

Also, if not even your quack knows what the problem is, then how is it
that you can state so absolutely that you may not even last the week?

Divine