what's this game?

Hello,

I'm spanish, and have a question. I want know the name of this game.

Shooting, A little personage shot whit a gun, and mount in a car, in a
airplane, in a elephant, in a tank....in a lot of...

the little personage with a hook, you could shoot it and subject...

You know the name? thank you!

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Karmico wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Hello,

> I'm spanish, and have a question. I want know the name of this game.

> Shooting, A little personage shot whit a gun, and mount in a car, in a
> airplane, in a elephant, in a tank....in a lot of...

> the little personage with a hook, you could shoot it and subject...

> You know the name? thank you!

You got me. I wonder if you described it in Spanish if it might be
easier for someone to figure out?

--
David
<KnaraKat> Bite me.

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Sune Salminen Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> Karmico wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm spanish, and have a question. I want know the name of this
>> game.
>>
>> Shooting, A little personage shot whit a gun, and mount in a car,
>> in a airplane, in a elephant, in a tank....in a lot of...
>>

>> the little personage with a hook, you could shoot it and
>> subject...
>>
>> You know the name? thank you!
>
> Boogie Wings?
>
> look it up on www.mameworld.net/maws
>
> -Sune

Damn Sune! Was it the elephant that gave it away?

--
David

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:05:36 GMT, SINNER
<arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote:

>* Sune Salminen Wrote in alt.games.mame:
>
>> Karmico wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm spanish, and have a question. I want know the name of this
>>> game.
>>>
>>> Shooting, A little personage shot whit a gun, and mount in a car,
>>> in a airplane, in a elephant, in a tank....in a lot of...
>>>

>>> the little personage with a hook, you could shoot it and
>>> subject...
>>>
>>> You know the name? thank you!
>>
>> Boogie Wings?
>>
>> look it up on www.mameworld.net/maws
>>
>> -Sune
>>

>Damn Sune! Was it the elephant that gave it away?

You have no idea how often Sune gets asked that

--
Neil