Cant set up wireless connectino to internet

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 7, 2005 11:06:01 PM

how can i set up a wireless connection to the internet. I have a linksys
router and a linksys usb wireless adapter and windows xp home edition

More about : set wireless connectino internet

May 8, 2005 3:00:57 AM

Hi
Linksys Wireless Router has a port called WAN.

You plug your Cable or DSL Modem to the WAN port, configure the system
according to your ISP parameters and enjoy the Internet.

If you do not have a Broadband Internet account and you are using DialUp
modem you can not use the Router to share a connection, You can share DialUp
Modem using Windows ICS and use the Router as a Switch with Access Point.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

!