HP 930C noise

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 5, 2004 2:55:07 AM

Anybody experience a sort of gear grinding noise in HP 930C when the
paper is advancing. Prints OK but quite noisy, can't find bits of paper
or anything else that may be interfering.

More about : 930c noise

August 5, 2004 6:12:53 AM

In article <fPdQc.3138$rX6.2022@trndny02>, her.ky@.verizon.net says...
> Anybody experience a sort of gear grinding noise in HP 930C when the
> paper is advancing. Prints OK but quite noisy, can't find bits of paper
> or anything else that may be interfering.

My 932C which I have since replaced with an all in one was rather noisy
too. It always sounded like a spring was going to sproing! But it
printed fine.
--
Cheers!

Jan