HP 930C noise

Anybody experience a sort of gear grinding noise in HP 930C when the
paper is advancing. Prints OK but quite noisy, can't find bits of paper
or anything else that may be interfering.
1 answer Last reply
More about 930c noise

    In article <fPdQc.3138$rX6.2022@trndny02>, her.ky@.verizon.net says...
    > Anybody experience a sort of gear grinding noise in HP 930C when the
    > paper is advancing. Prints OK but quite noisy, can't find bits of paper
    > or anything else that may be interfering.

    My 932C which I have since replaced with an all in one was rather noisy
    too. It always sounded like a spring was going to sproing! But it
    printed fine.
    --
    Cheers!

    Jan