Pentium III Confidential

I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its definitely
unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone interested? Post here
only.

tj

Alan

"Tyrone Jackson" <tyronjj@hecklers.com> wrote in message
> I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its definitely
> unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone interested? Post here
> only.

the ones that say intel confidential on them are very rare unlocked samples
so it would be worth put it on ebay, a collector might pay a good amount of
money for one

alan

No big deal; a Pentium 1B GHz with a 100 MHz frontside bus will get you as
high by increasing the frontside bus as an unlocked Pentium III - 1333 MHz
if you're lucky. Of course, ANY new Pentium III 1 GHz costs about $250 US
these days.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,