Pentium III Confidential

I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its definitely
unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone interested? Post here
only.

tj
2 answers Last reply
More about pentium confidential

    "Tyrone Jackson" <tyronjj@hecklers.com> wrote in message
    > I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its definitely
    > unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone interested? Post here
    > only.

    the ones that say intel confidential on them are very rare unlocked samples
    so it would be worth put it on ebay, a collector might pay a good amount of
    money for one

    alan
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    No big deal; a Pentium 1B GHz with a 100 MHz frontside bus will get you as
    high by increasing the frontside bus as an unlocked Pentium III - 1333 MHz
    if you're lucky. Of course, ANY new Pentium III 1 GHz costs about $250 US
    these days.

    --
    Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
    For communication,

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoomung.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Alan wrote:
    > > "Tyrone Jackson" <tyronjj@hecklers.com> wrote in message
    > >> I've got a P3 Confidential that is good past the 1g range. Its
    > >> definitely unlocked. Is it worth anything? 5 10 bucks? Anyone
    > >> interested? Post here only.
    > >
    > > the ones that say intel confidential on them are very rare unlocked
    > > samples so it would be worth put it on ebay, a collector might pay a
    > > good amount of money for one
    >

    > Damn man! I was going to email him and make an offer. I don't have a lot
    of
    > money so there goes that idea.
    > --
    > ~misfit~