Good Place in U.K to buy P4 for overclocking?

Hi,

can anybody help me source in the U.K a P4 Northwood that would be good for
overclocking? I have a 2.6GHz (D1) at the moment but it may be maxed at
just 3GHz. I have a few more things to try before I give up on my current
CPU but I wondered if its pot luck or I can buy from a particular supplier
who carries good stepping?
--
Wayne ][
<Intel® Pentium® 4 - Online! :P>

    "Wayne Youngman" wrote
    > can anybody help me source in the U.K a P4 Northwood that would be good
    for
    > overclocking? I have a 2.6GHz (D1) at the moment but it may be maxed at
    > just 3GHz. I have a few more things to try before I give up on my current
    > CPU but I wondered if its pot luck or I can buy from a particular supplier
    > who carries good stepping?

    Hi,

    still on the hunt, but the suppliers are being cagey about giving out the
    stepping information. I think I'm looking for a P4c 2.8GHz SL6Z3 (M0
    stepping)

    Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5

    I'll keep looking. . . .
    --
    Wayne ][
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    I have for sale, but i'm from Portugal :)

    Stormgiant
    P4 3.0@3780 with 1024 GEIL ULTRA PC3500 @2-2-2-5 @403

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:07:48 +0100, "Wayne Youngman"
    <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Wayne Youngman" wrote
    >> can anybody help me source in the U.K a P4 Northwood that would be good
    >for
    >> overclocking? I have a 2.6GHz (D1) at the moment but it may be maxed at
    >> just 3GHz. I have a few more things to try before I give up on my current
    >> CPU but I wondered if its pot luck or I can buy from a particular supplier
    >> who carries good stepping?
    >

    >Hi,
    >
    >still on the hunt, but the suppliers are being cagey about giving out the
    >stepping information. I think I'm looking for a P4c 2.8GHz SL6Z3 (M0
    >stepping)
    >
    >Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5
    >
    >I'll keep looking. . . .
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    "Stormgiant" wrote
    > I have for sale, but i'm from Portugal :)

    Hi,
    thanks for the offer, but I did manage to get a 2.8GHz
    Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5
    which I believe is an m0 stepping.

    Didn't install it yet, but I hope it can overclock better than my 2.6GHz
    (D1)
    --
    Wayne ][
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    "Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Stormgiant" wrote
    > > I have for sale, but i'm from Portugal :)
    >
    > Hi,
    > thanks for the offer, but I did manage to get a 2.8GHz
    > Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5
    > which I believe is an m0 stepping.
    >
    > Didn't install it yet, but I hope it can overclock better than my 2.6GHz
    > (D1)
    > --
    > Wayne ][

    Does this mean your 2.6 is up for sale? :)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    "Kai Robinson" wrote
    > Does this mean your 2.6 is up for sale? :)

    Hi,
    lol yeah it is, why you interested?
    --
    Wayne ][