Good Place in U.K to buy P4 for overclocking?

Hi,

can anybody help me source in the U.K a P4 Northwood that would be good for
overclocking? I have a 2.6GHz (D1) at the moment but it may be maxed at
just 3GHz. I have a few more things to try before I give up on my current
CPU but I wondered if its pot luck or I can buy from a particular supplier
who carries good stepping?
--
Wayne ][
<Intel® Pentium® 4 - Online! :p>

"Wayne Youngman" wrote
> can anybody help me source in the U.K a P4 Northwood that would be good
for
> overclocking? I have a 2.6GHz (D1) at the moment but it may be maxed at
> just 3GHz. I have a few more things to try before I give up on my current
> CPU but I wondered if its pot luck or I can buy from a particular supplier
> who carries good stepping?

Hi,

still on the hunt, but the suppliers are being cagey about giving out the
stepping information. I think I'm looking for a P4c 2.8GHz SL6Z3 (M0
stepping)

Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5

I'll keep looking. . . .
--
Wayne ][

I have for sale, but i'm from Portugal :)

Stormgiant
P4 3.0@3780 with 1024 GEIL ULTRA PC3500 @2-2-2-5 @403

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:07:48 +0100, "Wayne Youngman"
<waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>"Wayne Youngman" wrote
>> can anybody help me source in the U.K a P4 Northwood that would be good
>for
>> overclocking? I have a 2.6GHz (D1) at the moment but it may be maxed at
>> just 3GHz. I have a few more things to try before I give up on my current
>> CPU but I wondered if its pot luck or I can buy from a particular supplier
>> who carries good stepping?
>

>Hi,
>
>still on the hunt, but the suppliers are being cagey about giving out the
>stepping information. I think I'm looking for a P4c 2.8GHz SL6Z3 (M0
>stepping)
>
>Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5
>
>I'll keep looking. . . .

"Stormgiant" wrote
> I have for sale, but i'm from Portugal :)

Hi,
thanks for the offer, but I did manage to get a 2.8GHz
Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5
which I believe is an m0 stepping.

Didn't install it yet, but I hope it can overclock better than my 2.6GHz
(D1)
--
Wayne ][

"Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Stormgiant" wrote
> > I have for sale, but i'm from Portugal :)
>
> Hi,
> thanks for the offer, but I did manage to get a 2.8GHz
> Product Code: BX80532PG2800DSL6Z5
> which I believe is an m0 stepping.
>
> Didn't install it yet, but I hope it can overclock better than my 2.6GHz
> (D1)
> --
> Wayne ][

Does this mean your 2.6 is up for sale? :)

"Kai Robinson" wrote
> Does this mean your 2.6 is up for sale? :)

Hi,
lol yeah it is, why you interested?
--
Wayne ][