Memory faults

Since I have a new PC some programs produce a memory fault.
PC config:
P4 3GZ HTT FSB800/478/512
2 GB Apacer DDR PC3200 CAS3
WD Raptor 36GB S-ATA
Maxtor 40, 60, 120GB all 7200rpm
MSI 875P NEO-FIS2R
(no RAIDS config)

Some text from a fault message: Instruction at 0x00471770 ... memory
0x6f6d3d65 read/write to memory failed.

I have the feeling that my system isn't that much faster than my older P4
2,4 (512MB Rambus Ram).
Can someone help my to config my system to optimal conditions?

Regards, Frank

Is your RAM ECC type? Ram modules of hig density should be ECC.

Silva

"Manuel Silva" <silva.adsl@sapo.pt> schreef in bericht
> Is your RAM ECC type? Ram modules of hig density should be ECC.
>
> Silva

Non ECC

Frank