amd 2500 barton

just wondering if anybody could help me out by showing me how to overclock
my chip.
here's what i've got:
MSK KT 6 Delta
amd 2500 barton with arctic cooler CSD 2tc
2x INFINEON 256mb pc2700 ddr333
do i have to change my memory to 400 DDR ????

lee

If you wanna get your 2500 barton to a 3200+ then you will want to get
ddr400 ram so i would upgrade that now if possible. Depending on if you have
an unlocked 2500+ you can adjust the multiplier but if you have a locked
2500+ you will just have to raise the fsb (200fsb should be easily
obtainable). All this is generally done in the cmos nowadays but not
familiar with MSI motherboards myself.

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:41:44 +0200, "jaqub" <jakubw@poczta.neostrada.pl>
wrote:

>:>just wondering if anybody could help me out by showing me how to overclock
>:>my chip.
>:>here's what i've got:
>:>MSK KT 6 Delta
>:>amd 2500 barton with arctic cooler CSD 2tc
>:>2x INFINEON 256mb pc2700 ddr333
>:>do i have to change my memory to 400 DDR ????
>:>

-----
Lee.

Unlocking guides: