No Airlink101 driver for windows xp pro 64

dylan

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2001

anyone know how i can get my wireless card working on xp 64 if i dont have
the 64 bit driver?

Try the RT2500 drivers for 64-bit from:
http://www.ralinktech.com/supp-1.htm

Although Airlink make the card, they probably don't make the actual chip.
The above drivers work for Linksys and Belkin, I don't have a full list of
all the cards they work for but they're worth a try.

It's the third 'set' of drivers listed...
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)