"Unable to connect to wireless network" message

Last response: in Wireless Networking
May 8, 2005 4:54:06 PM

I have 5 PC's connected through a Lynksys BEFW1154 V2 wireless router. Each
PC has its own USB Linksys WUSB1.1 V2.6 wireless adapter, so each connects
to the internet separately. On bootup with 2 PC's I frequently get the
unable to connect message. I do a repair, and both connect when the IP
address is refreshed. Both PC's IP address are set up manually, because when
windows automatically sets up an address there are frequently conflicts with
with other PC's IP address. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 2:40:04 AM

!