Balance Point / Load of crock.

I'm sorry I ever posted it, and it has bad grammer too...
If it were as simple as just deleteing it, I would.
It Was the dumbest post I've ever made.

Denny. :)

JTS

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, Denny :>)

"JTS" <5er@comcast.net> wrote in message
> You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, Denny :>)

:-( Much so, more of z books. Learn from everything too.
Denny. :)

> "Dennis E Strausser Jr" <dstrausser33@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I'm sorry I ever posted it, and it has bad grammer too...
> > If it were as simple as just deleteing it, I would.
> > It Was the dumbest post I've ever made.
> >
> > Denny. :)

TRENDING THREADS