NFL BLitz .96

Hello,

Wondering if anybody has gotten any of the NFL Blitz games to run on mame??
I have a 3.0ghz P4 Sony Viao with 1Gig of ram. I am using Mame32v.96. The
game runs very slow...

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:29:29 +0000, Jeffrey Ohler wrote:

> Wondering if anybody has gotten any of the NFL Blitz games to run on
> mame??

It runs.

> I have a 3.0ghz P4 Sony Viao with 1Gig of ram. I am using
> Mame32v.96. The game runs very slow...

It runs. Slowly. As you see.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:29:29 GMT, "Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Wondering if anybody has gotten any of the NFL Blitz games to run on mame??
>I have a 3.0ghz P4 Sony Viao with 1Gig of ram. I am using Mame32v.96. The
>game runs very slow...

Yea. There is an upside to this. There are PC versions of Blitz that
are supposedly pretty close to the arcade game and cabinet friendly.
I actually have one of them (99, I think) but I never tried it. Came
bundled with a video card I bought way back then.
You can probably get it for 5 bucks on Ebay.

Tim