Are there any vendors selling the WINBOND BH-5 modules?

256Mb DDR PC400

"Aosmosis" wrote
> Are there any vendors selling the WINBOND BH-5 modules?
>
> 256Mb DDR PC400

Hi,
if you look really hard you can find 256MB modules. I have also seen some
512MB modules still available but they are all expensive. What country you
in?
--
Wayne ][

Im in the UK. What price are we talking for 256mb?

"Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Aosmosis" wrote
> > Are there any vendors selling the WINBOND BH-5 modules?
> >
> > 256Mb DDR PC400
>

> Hi,
> if you look really hard you can find 256MB modules. I have also seen some
> 512MB modules still available but they are all expensive. What country
you
> in?
> --
> Wayne ][

"Aosmosis" wrote
> Im in the UK. What price are we talking for 256mb?

256MB £72.74
512MB £145.48

--
Wayne ][