MAME can't see Dead or Alive ++ file!!

Greetings!

I have MAME32 V0.96 on two diffrent machines. One is a P4 with 512 RAM and
the other is a 733 P3 with 256 RAM.

When I put DOA++ ZIP file in the "roms" directory on the P4 and press the F5
key to refresh, DOA ++ comes up with no problem.

When I put the same ZIP file in the "roms" directory on the P3 and press F5
I get nothing. It's the same exact file. What's going on here?

Thanks,
Bill N.
New York

MAME32 shows files as available ONLY if they are complete AND the
belonging BIOS set is available and complete. Since DOA++ uses the tps
BIOS set, you better check the completeness of your sets, doapp and
tps.

To sum it: Audit your roms

"tps"

Yes - I've got it. I checked my roms directory. Thanks a whole bunch.

Regards,
Bill N.
Long Island - New York