Aluminium faced 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay convert..

Hi,

Does anyone make a 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay converter) with a
(preferable brushed) aluminium fascia (to roughly match my case)?

It's for a 3.5" Vantec fan controller that I've already got.

I need a source either in the UK, or that can ship there.

TIA,

-
[H]omer
4 answers Last reply
More about aluminium faced mounting cradle convert

    Rather than a "rough match", why not try something completely different?

    --
    Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
    For communication,

    "[H]omer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone make a 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay converter) with a
    > (preferable brushed) aluminium fascia (to roughly match my case)?
    >
    > It's for a 3.5" Vantec fan controller that I've already got.
    >
    > I need a source either in the UK, or that can ship there.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > -
    > [H]omer

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    you could try www.overclockers.co.uk

    "Phil Weldon" <notdisclosed@example.com> wrote in message
    > Rather than a "rough match", why not try something completely different?
    >
    > --
    > Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
    > For communication,
    > replace "at" with the 'at sign'
    > replace "mindjump" with "mindspring."
    > replace "dot" with "."
    >

    > "[H]omer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Does anyone make a 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay converter) with a
    > > (preferable brushed) aluminium fascia (to roughly match my case)?
    > >
    > > It's for a 3.5" Vantec fan controller that I've already got.
    > >
    > > I need a source either in the UK, or that can ship there.
    > >
    > > TIA,
    > >
    > > -
    > > [H]omer

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:08:05 +0100, Kelly Cotter wrote:

    > www.overclockers.co.uk

    OMG! I searched their site before, and found nothing.

    I just tried again, and on a whim I tried the section under Coolermaster
    Case Accessories ... and found this:

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Coolermaster_Accessories_127.html

    "Coolermaster 5.25" Adapter Frame kit for 3.5" drive - Silver (CA-014-CM)"
    (Near the bottom of the page).

    In stock too!

    Thanks.

    -
    [H]omer
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    > On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:08:05 +0100, Kelly Cotter wrote:
    >
    > > www.overclockers.co.uk
    >
    > OMG! I searched their site before, and found nothing.
    >
    > I just tried again, and on a whim I tried the section under Coolermaster
    > Case Accessories ... and found this:

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Coolermaster_Accessories_127.html

    > "Coolermaster 5.25" Adapter Frame kit for 3.5" drive - Silver (CA-014-CM)"
    > (Near the bottom of the page).
    >
    > In stock too!
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -