Aluminium faced 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay convert..

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
May 18, 2004 10:24:42 PM

Hi,

Does anyone make a 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay converter) with a
(preferable brushed) aluminium fascia (to roughly match my case)?

It's for a 3.5" Vantec fan controller that I've already got.

I need a source either in the UK, or that can ship there.

TIA,

-
[H]omer
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
May 18, 2004 10:24:43 PM

Rather than a "rough match", why not try something completely different?

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

"[H]omer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.05.18.17.24.39.804341@ftc.gov...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone make a 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay converter) with a
> (preferable brushed) aluminium fascia (to roughly match my case)?
>
> It's for a 3.5" Vantec fan controller that I've already got.
>
> I need a source either in the UK, or that can ship there.
>
> TIA,
>
> -
> [H]omer

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
May 19, 2004 3:08:05 AM

you could try www.overclockers.co.uk

"Phil Weldon" <notdisclosed@example.com> wrote in message
> Rather than a "rough match", why not try something completely different?
>
> --
> Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
> For communication,
> replace "at" with the 'at sign'
> replace "mindjump" with "mindspring."
> replace "dot" with "."
>

> "[H]omer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.05.18.17.24.39.804341@ftc.gov...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone make a 3.5" -> 5.25" mounting cradle (bay converter) with a
> > (preferable brushed) aluminium fascia (to roughly match my case)?
> >
> > It's for a 3.5" Vantec fan controller that I've already got.
> >
> > I need a source either in the UK, or that can ship there.
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > -
> > [H]omer

a b K Overclocking
May 19, 2004 5:53:38 AM

On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:08:05 +0100, Kelly Cotter wrote:

> www.overclockers.co.uk

OMG! I searched their site before, and found nothing.

I just tried again, and on a whim I tried the section under Coolermaster
Case Accessories ... and found this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue...

"Coolermaster 5.25" Adapter Frame kit for 3.5" drive - Silver (CA-014-CM)"
(Near the bottom of the page).

In stock too!

Thanks.

-
[H]omer
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
May 20, 2004 12:58:22 AM

"[H]omer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.05.19.00.53.32.660694@ftc.gov...
> On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:08:05 +0100, Kelly Cotter wrote:
>
> > www.overclockers.co.uk
>
> OMG! I searched their site before, and found nothing.
>
> I just tried again, and on a whim I tried the section under Coolermaster
> Case Accessories ... and found this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue...

> "Coolermaster 5.25" Adapter Frame kit for 3.5" drive - Silver (CA-014-CM)"
> (Near the bottom of the page).
>
> In stock too!
>
> Thanks.
>
> -