Zalman says it will fit on my mobo so all i need to do is order it.

Is cool to as it will put on a Amd 64 bit board as well as that will
prob be my next pc this cooler will go along with me as well.

So if you have one is it quiet, i saw a review at www.frostytech.com
and they say it is, top 5 infact.

If you have one let me know what you think of it thanks as i realy
need to quiet my pc down, heatpipe cooler already order for the
Vidcard, northbridge heatsink got but not installed.

Thanks.

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:

> Anyone Got a Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu looking at buying one recomendations
> ?
>

> Just looking for a quiet cooler and all the reviews says it is, and
> Zalman says it will fit on my mobo so all i need to do is order it.
>
> Is cool to as it will put on a Amd 64 bit board as well as that will
> prob be my next pc this cooler will go along with me as well.
>
> So if you have one is it quiet, i saw a review at www.frostytech.com
> and they say it is, top 5 infact.
>
> If you have one let me know what you think of it thanks as i realy
> need to quiet my pc down, heatpipe cooler already order for the
> Vidcard, northbridge heatsink got but not installed.
>
> Thanks.

Well, I bought one some days ago, and it is indeed very quiet : if you
let it run at it lowest speed (between 1500 and 1600 rpm I suppose,
using the supplied fan speed controller), it's very silent - not to say
almost unhearable - even with the case open.
Even when you run it at its max. speed, its still much quieter than the
cooling fan that came with my processor.
However (unless you want to overclock your machine) at the lowest fan
speed the temperature is even lower than the 'standard' cooler, and
should be fine.

The only thing is that the cooler is relatively heavy, I read that you
have to take care when transporting your PC, not sure about this,

greetings,
Jurgen

Ive got m y case side off and top now and i can hear it but when its
all the case is locked up tight even with my other fans on the pc is
quiet but dammmmm good enough for me compared to my Vantec AeroFlow i
had before :)