Incredible ! Mame 0.97 is out and nobody announced yet !

0.97
----

IMPORTANT: As of MAME 0.96, the source code license has changed.
Please see the new file license.txt for details. The new license
is based off the BSD license, with additional prohibitions against
commercial usage. See http://mamedev.com for additional details.

MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
----------------------
message096u4gre

Source Changes
--------------
Fixed memory leak in hiscore system. [Nicola Salmoria]

Fixed OKI banking in Pocket Gal Deluxe. [Sonikos]
4 answers Last reply
More about incredible mame announced

    On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:00:48 +0200, LG
    <NOmadeinmame32@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote:

    >0.97
    >----
    >
    >IMPORTANT: As of MAME 0.96, the source code license has changed.
    >Please see the new file license.txt for details. The new license
    >is based off the BSD license, with additional prohibitions against
    >commercial usage. See http://mamedev.com for additional details.
    >

    >MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
    >----------------------
    >message096u4gre
    >

    >Source Changes
    >--------------
    >Fixed memory leak in hiscore system. [Nicola Salmoria]
    >
    >Fixed OKI banking in Pocket Gal Deluxe. [Sonikos]

    New Versions are announced in alt.binaries.emulators.mame

    Greetz

    I love surprise :D

    I'm trying to find a torrent to upgrade from .96 to .97 but can't find one.

    I usually use the one at http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk

    Thanks.

    PS: still rather new to all this MAME stuff :)

    "skarr" <skarr@telenet.be> wrote in news:dY%oe.112424$Eq2.6704242
    @phobos.telenet-ops.be:

    > I'm trying to find a torrent to upgrade from .96 to .97 but can't find one.
    >
    > I usually use the one at http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > PS: still rather new to all this MAME stuff :)

    Go hear www.pleasuredome.org.uk/mameftpgroup/index.php?full
    and read the directions to make your current roms ready before joining the
    torrent. Then you can download the torrent for .97 and only download what you
    are missing.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    "Never knowingly understood."