Incredible ! Mame 0.97 is out and nobody announced yet !

Last response: in Video Games
June 3, 2005 8:00:48 PM

0.97
----

IMPORTANT: As of MAME 0.96, the source code license has changed.
Please see the new file license.txt for details. The new license
is based off the BSD license, with additional prohibitions against
commercial usage. See http://mamedev.com for additional details.

MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
----------------------
message096u4gre

Source Changes
--------------
Fixed memory leak in hiscore system. [Nicola Salmoria]

Fixed OKI banking in Pocket Gal Deluxe. [Sonikos]
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 8:00:49 PM

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:00:48 +0200, LG
<NOmadeinmame32@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote:

>0.97
>----
>
>IMPORTANT: As of MAME 0.96, the source code license has changed.
>Please see the new file license.txt for details. The new license
>is based off the BSD license, with additional prohibitions against
>commercial usage. See http://mamedev.com for additional details.
>

>MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
>----------------------
>message096u4gre
>

>Source Changes
>--------------
>Fixed memory leak in hiscore system. [Nicola Salmoria]
>
>Fixed OKI banking in Pocket Gal Deluxe. [Sonikos]

New Versions are announced in alt.binaries.emulators.mame

Greetz
June 4, 2005 6:20:08 AM

I love surprise :D
June 6, 2005 9:44:41 PM

I'm trying to find a torrent to upgrade from .96 to .97 but can't find one.

I usually use the one at http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk

Thanks.

PS: still rather new to all this MAME stuff :)

"LG" <NOmadeinmame32@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote in message

> 0.97
> ----
>
> IMPORTANT: As of MAME 0.96, the source code license has changed.
> Please see the new file license.txt for details. The new license
> is based off the BSD license, with additional prohibitions against
> commercial usage. See http://mamedev.com for additional details.
>

> MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
> ----------------------
> message096u4gre
>

> Source Changes
> --------------
> Fixed memory leak in hiscore system. [Nicola Salmoria]
>
> Fixed OKI banking in Pocket Gal Deluxe. [Sonikos]

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 10:07:40 PM

"skarr" <skarr@telenet.be> wrote in news:D Y%oe.112424$Eq2.6704242
@phobos.telenet-ops.be:

> I'm trying to find a torrent to upgrade from .96 to .97 but can't find one.
>
> I usually use the one at http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk
>
> Thanks.
>
> PS: still rather new to all this MAME stuff :)

Go hear www.pleasuredome.org.uk/mameftpgroup/index.php?full
and read the directions to make your current roms ready before joining the
torrent. Then you can download the torrent for .97 and only download what you
are missing.

--
Alex Devlin

"Never knowingly understood."