Digital vs Analoge Sound cards, digital worth it ?

Digital vs Analoge Sound cards, digital worth it ?

I just want to buy some Logitec Z-5300 speakers, but i take it they ar
e not digital the higer end speakers are but are twice as much.

Will i notice better sound with a Audigy 2 ZS the card i am going to
buy, make any difference in games FPS if its digital ?

Not that i know anything about Digital in sound cards, so thats why
the questions.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about digital analoge sound cards digital worth

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 02:10:12 +1000, We Live for the One we Die for the
    One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

    >Digital vs Analoge Sound cards, digital worth it ?

    In theory the digital out is cleaner sounding. Less interference.

    I've never been much impressed with computer sound cards. Kind of
    like car stereos, but worse.

    I think most audio products are built with the idea that most people
    are physically or mentally deaf.

Overclocking Speakers Sound Cards