Digital vs Analoge Sound cards, digital worth it ?

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
May 27, 2004 6:10:12 AM

Digital vs Analoge Sound cards, digital worth it ?

I just want to buy some Logitec Z-5300 speakers, but i take it they ar
e not digital the higer end speakers are but are twice as much.

Will i notice better sound with a Audigy 2 ZS the card i am going to
buy, make any difference in games FPS if its digital ?

Not that i know anything about Digital in sound cards, so thats why
the questions.

Thanks.
May 27, 2004 10:43:53 AM

On Thu, 27 May 2004 02:10:12 +1000, We Live for the One we Die for the
One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Digital vs Analoge Sound cards, digital worth it ?

In theory the digital out is cleaner sounding. Less interference.

I've never been much impressed with computer sound cards. Kind of
like car stereos, but worse.

I think most audio products are built with the idea that most people
are physically or mentally deaf.
!