LQ-570 - set top of form?

Is there an option (or command) to set or change the top of form position
on an Epson LQ-570+ printer?

Any help is appreciated....
4 answers Last reply
More about form

    news082702@mallet.mailshell.com wrote in message news:<Xns953CA9BD5882Bnews082702malletmail@207.115.63.158>...
    > Is there an option (or command) to set or change the top of form position
    > on an Epson LQ-570+ printer?
    >
    > Any help is appreciated....

    With the dot matrix printers I've used top of form is set to be the
    position when you turn it on. The printer keeps track of paper
    position from the roller movement. So advance the paper to the correct
    position, then turn off for a few seconds, turn back on. If you're
    using single sheets, maybe just as easy to loosen the roller and slide
    the paper, without moving the roller.

    On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:39:17 GMT, news082702@mallet.mailshell.com
    wrote:

    >Is there an option (or command) to set or change the top of form position
    >on an Epson LQ-570+ printer?
    >
    >Any help is appreciated....

    Download the user manual from the Epson web site. Read the "adjusting
    the loading position" section.

    Ototin <bangsit@balay.ca> wrote in

    > On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:39:17 GMT, news082702@mallet.mailshell.com
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Is there an option (or command) to set or change the top of form
    >>position on an Epson LQ-570+ printer?
    >>
    >>Any help is appreciated....
    >
    > Download the user manual from the Epson web site. Read the "adjusting
    > the loading position" section.

    I own the printed manual, and reading it I can't see any method to change
    the top of form. You can adjust it each time, but I want it automated.
    Instead of just telling me RTFM, do you know the answer yourself????

    On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:08:41 GMT, news082702@mallet.mailshell.com
    wrote:

    >Ototin <bangsit@balay.ca> wrote in
    >
    >> On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:39:17 GMT, news082702@mallet.mailshell.com
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is there an option (or command) to set or change the top of form
    >>>position on an Epson LQ-570+ printer?
    >>>
    >>>Any help is appreciated....
    >>
    >> Download the user manual from the Epson web site. Read the "adjusting
    >> the loading position" section.
    >I own the printed manual, and reading it I can't see any method to change
    >the top of form. You can adjust it each time, but I want it automated.
    >Instead of just telling me RTFM, do you know the answer yourself????

    The answer is clearly written on the User Manual. There's no need for
    me to repeat it.

    What do you mean by top of form? Do you mean the position of the paper
    or form stops when it first loads the paper. Once the loading position
    is adjusted the printer will "remember" it.

Printers Epson Command Prompt Peripherals