New Enthusiasts Site - By Enthusiasts

Hi there, I've just made a new website - my and my friend are running it.

It is at http://www.ub0r.com it is to cover overclocking, case modification,
and have reviews on the latest hardware.

If anyone is interested in helping us out - then check out the site, and if
you would like to make a guide on clocking - then you can email me.

Even if your not interested in helping out, just pop in to see what you
think of it.

Thanks Alot,
Rob [crazy-foo]

"crazy-foo" <crazy-foo@ub0r.com> wrote in message
> Hi there, I've just made a new website - my and my friend are running it.
>
> It is at http://www.ub0r.com it is to cover overclocking, case
modification,
> and have reviews on the latest hardware.
>
> If anyone is interested in helping us out - then check out the site, and
if
> you would like to make a guide on clocking - then you can email me.
>
> Even if your not interested in helping out, just pop in to see what you
> think of it.
>
> Thanks Alot,
> Rob [crazy-foo]

What speed is the server thats running on? 0.6 seconds to generate a PHP
Nuke page isnt too great.

hamman

crazy-foo wrote:
> It's hosted on a shared server - so it isn't like I can clock it ;)
>
> Its the database server that is slow - i'm trying to resolve the
> problem - although it is in america, so they occasionally dont reply
> till like thousands of hours later.
>
> *don't moan about the speed of free* - i'm the one who's paying 4 it
> ;)

"If you build it they will come" If it's slow they won't come back.
--
~misfit~

---

Alan