LF: P4 heatsink that attaches to ZIF 478

Hi,

I'm looking for a good CPU heatsink/cooler that can attach to a ZIF
socket 478. Anyone ever heard of something like this?
The reason is that I have a small form factor PC that has a
proprietary heatsink connector. I can't use any cooler that attaches
using the standard P4 retaining clips :(
Using the heatsink that came with the PC, even at normal loads, CPU
temps go over 60C!!!

Thanks
John

The simplest, cheapest solution might be to ensure that the air entering the
heatsink is as cool as possible, and possibly using an adaptor to increase
the size of the CPU heatsink fan. Set up the CPU heatsink fan to blow air
INTO the heatsink, and place a larger fan in a hole cut in the CPU case
placed so as to blow room air directly into the heatsink fan area. Since
you have a small form factor PC, the air inside the case is likely
unreasonabally hot, especially with a overclocked system. Better case
ventillation would be a good start, but getting outside air directly into
the heatsink is even better, and my eliminated the need for a better
heatsink (not to mention that in a small form factor PC there maybe
resstrictions like the space available for a better CPU heatsink/fan.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,