Overcloking Tualatin cored Celeron 1.3

I have recently acquired a terrible eMachines 160 mini desktop, (humor
me, I know it isn't worth it but I want to do this). I believe that
the CPU runs at an FSB of 100 Mhz (not the 133 of similarly clocked
P3's). Now I was wondering how far you could push up the FSB on these
(without industrial cooling) is it possible to run it safely at 133,
and if so what kind of volatage is required?

==============

Thunderchief wrote:

> I have recently acquired a terrible eMachines 160 mini desktop, (humor
> me, I know it isn't worth it but I want to do this). I believe that
> the CPU runs at an FSB of 100 Mhz (not the 133 of similarly clocked
> P3's).

Yes, a tualatin celeron runs at 100Mhz FSB.

> Now I was wondering how far you could push up the FSB on these
> (without industrial cooling) is it possible to run it safely at 133,
> and if so what kind of volatage is required?

I sincerely doubt a 1.3 gig tualatin is going to hit 1.73 gig. 1.6 maybe,
although none of mine have gone over 1.5.

What motherboard does that E-Machine have that you talk of changing Vcore?