Overclocking Possibilities

Hello,

I was wondering what overclocking options (if any) are available for
the following system specs. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Model : 8311KDU

Chassis Type : Mini Tower
Chassis Serial Number : N/A
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Workstation (Build 2600)

Your Processor :

Number Of Processors : 1
Type : Intel Pentium 4
Specification : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz
Manufacturer Codename : Willamette
Trace Width : 0.18
Clock Speed : 1794 MHz
Clock Multiplier : 18.0
Front Side Bus (FSB) Speed : 100 MHz
Processors Bus Speed : 399 MHz
L2 Cache Size : 256 KBytes
Core Stepping : D0
Microcode Level : 3h
Mobile Clock Modulation : N/A

Your Motherboard :

Manufacturer : IBM
Model : IBM
Revision : N/A
CPU Slot/Socket Type : mPGA-478
Serial Number : N/A
Chipset Vendor : Intel
Chipset Model : i845G
Chipset Revision : A1
Bios Manufacturer : IBM
Bios Version : 24KT21AUS
Bios Date : 05/30/2002

Your Memory :

Used Slots : 2 of 2
Total Memory : 384 MB of DDR-SDRAM DIMM
Frequency : PC2100
CAS Latency : 2.5 clocks
1 answer Last reply
More about overclocking possibilities

    On 4 Jun 2004 10:46:26 -0700, under_drive2002@yahoo.ca (underdrive)
    wrote:

    >I was wondering what overclocking options (if any) are available for
    >the following system specs. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    >Specification : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz
    >Manufacturer Codename : Willamette

    bad options (would be much better or excelent with a 1.8A - Northwood
    core 0,13); forget it! not worth an effort!
    --
    Regards, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

Overclocking