overclocking a celeron 1 gig

hi i over clocked my celeron 1 gig cpu socket 370 100 fsb to 1200mhz but i
ran into a small promble
my memory is 256 pc133 i can select it as pc100 or pc133 by bios right here
it is

if i select pc133 and the cpu is 1200 when overclocked the output on the
screen when booting up is 146mzh

if i select it as pc 100 it comes up as 120 mhz
can i damage my memory by running it at 120 mhz since pc133 memory is
backward compatable

thanks from rob

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"rob.b" wrote:

> hi i over clocked my celeron 1 gig cpu socket 370 100 fsb to 1200mhz but i
> ran into a small promble
> my memory is 256 pc133 i can select it as pc100 or pc133 by bios right here
> it is
>
> if i select pc133 and the cpu is 1200 when overclocked the output on the
> screen when booting up is 146mzh

> if i select it as pc 100 it comes up as 120 mhz
> can i damage my memory by running it at 120 mhz since pc133 memory is
> backward compatable
>
> thanks from rob

As long the system is stable , you won't damage your memory by running at
120mhz.

TRENDING THREADS