Barton 2500

Andrew

What is the stock speed of this chip.
My mobile is currently running at 2.39 without a problem , on an AN7 board
(defaul6 bios)
512 OCZ Pc4000 Gold.
Had it running at 2.43 but Internet Explorer would hang, just all of a
sudden.
This pc is flying now compared to my old one,
Happy with the speeds ,, just looking of something to compare with.

Thanks
Andrew

Andrew wrote:
> What is the stock speed of this chip.
> My mobile is currently running at 2.39 without a problem , on an AN7
> board (defaul6 bios)
> 512 OCZ Pc4000 Gold.
> Had it running at 2.43 but Internet Explorer would hang, just all of a
> sudden.
> This pc is flying now compared to my old one,
> Happy with the speeds ,, just looking of something to compare with.
>
> Thanks
> Andrew

1.833 GHz.
http://www.amdboard.com/barton.html

Andrew

Thanks Icee,
Feel all the better now with this investment

Andrew wrote:
> Thanks Icee,
> Feel all the better now with this investment

You're welcome. :)