Galaga Pt2

Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked together:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1

Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame

--
Ian
The Pinny Parlour

Clone: http://www.geocites.com/thepinnyparlour

IPM Invader (coffee break invaders) http://www.geocities.com/ipminvader
4 answers Last reply
More about galaga

    On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:32:11 GMT, "The Pinny Parlour"
    <thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

    >Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked together:
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
    >
    >Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame

    Heck, it's in Oz already. This is practically begging a collection
    effort to buy it to have it sent to the Guru.

    Granted, it is a bit of a gamble since it's sight unseen.

    Just a thought.

    BTW, whereabouts is the Guru in Oz? From the little research I've
    done, it appears that he's out in the Western Territories. Kinda far
    from Brisbane where the PCB is, I would guess.

    --
    Rick

    I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
    and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
    (John Lennon)

    "The Pinny Parlour" <thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> skrev i melding
    > Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked together:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
    >
    > Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame
    >

    > --
    > Ian
    > The Pinny Parlour
    > http://www.thepinnyparlour.com
    >
    > Clone: http://www.geocites.com/thepinnyparlour
    >
    > IPM Invader (coffee break invaders) http://www.geocities.com/ipminvader

    Interesting. Maybe we can ask him to make a ROM :-)

    Ken

    "The Pinny Parlour" <thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in

    > Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked
    > together:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
    >
    > Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame

    MisfitMame, perhaps. It's a hack.

    --
    Do you want a free iPod?
    http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

    On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:06:41 GMT, Peale <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"The Pinny Parlour" <thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked
    >> together:
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
    >>
    >> Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame
    >
    >MisfitMame, perhaps. It's a hack.

    Great point!

    I let my arcade enthusiasm get the better of me.

    Thanks!

    --
    Rick

    I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
    and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
    (John Lennon)

Games Hacked Video Games