Galaga Pt2

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:32:11 GMT, "The Pinny Parlour"
<thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked together:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
>
>Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame

Heck, it's in Oz already. This is practically begging a collection
effort to buy it to have it sent to the Guru.

Granted, it is a bit of a gamble since it's sight unseen.

Just a thought.

BTW, whereabouts is the Guru in Oz? From the little research I've
done, it appears that he's out in the Western Territories. Kinda far
from Brisbane where the PCB is, I would guess.

--
Rick

I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
(John Lennon)

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

"The Pinny Parlour" <thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> skrev i melding
> Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked together:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
>
> Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame
>

> --
> Ian
> The Pinny Parlour
> http://www.thepinnyparlour.com
>
> Clone: http://www.geocites.com/thepinnyparlour
>
> IPM Invader (coffee break invaders) http://www.geocities.com/ipminvader

Interesting. Maybe we can ask him to make a ROM :)

Ken

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:06:41 GMT, Peale <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Pinny Parlour" <thepinnyparlour@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Here is an interesting twist to Galaga this operator has hacked
>> together:
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6184660276&rd=1
>>
>> Wonder if or when it will turn up in mame
>
>MisfitMame, perhaps. It's a hack.

Great point!

I let my arcade enthusiasm get the better of me.

Thanks!