Controling View Wireless Network Acess Points

How does one control wireless network access? In short, I do not wish to
allow or even show any wireless networks other than my local WAP. I have WEP
enabled and the systems are setup to connect to that system automatically,
but since this is a boys and girls club, I wish to contol access to other
WAPS that are in the area. As a matter of fact, I do not want them to even
show up on the view wireless netowrk connections list. Is this possible?

Thanks

Joe

If you are using Microsoft Windows then you will not be able to hide the
networks in the area. Our wireless services just displays what the driver
is able to see... ie all networks in the area...

--
Jeff Baziuk
Microsoft Corporation

and confers no rights.