Aero 7 Lite Vs X-Dream

Hi,
I currently have a coolermaster X-Dream first edition but I've got the
chance to exchange it for an Aero 7 Lite for free. What I want to know
is...is the Aero7 Lite better quality and better at cooling my AMD
Athlon XP 2600+ @ 2.34Ghz CPU?
Also, which do you all think looks better?
Regards
Ash

i have the Aero lite....it's nice looking...but noisy if you set him to
maximum...