D-Link wireless PCI adapter problems

I just got a wireless D-link DWL-G520 Xtreme G Wireless PCI adapter,
installed the drivers and the card as the directions said...my computer is
saying im connected to the wireless network, yet im getting no online
activity...I cant use explorer, or anything else like that...why is it not
letting me connect when it says its connected...and how do I fix it?

thanks

Oldguy

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004

Hi Corey,

If you really get connected to the wireless network but cannot go to the
Internet, it can be thet you have no (or incorrect) gateway information
entered for that connection.

Try to see if your gateway information is correct.

Good Luck,
Engin