System Utilities question

spencer

Hi,

Are there any utility's that will look at your system and tell you where you
can improve or what might be conflicting/slowing down the system.

Reason being that I am going to do a total upgrade and need ideas on best
MoBo/ram/p4 cpu/Graphics Card etc for gaming. Games like FarCry on Max
Settings, HalfLife2 and Doom3.

Also looking into Water-cooling or the Chillblast nVENTIV Mach II
(Prometeia) for Intel P4.

Spence

Yes, there are programs that will examine your system and indicate ways to
improve it. However, these suggestions are of limited value, may not apply,
may be wrong, and may otherwise be useless. Especially since you are doing
a total upgrade, a program looking at your present system would be
completely useless. You will be much better served by using this newsgroup,
reading reviews, and going to overclocking sites and gaming sites.

The short answer is that your budget determines everything, and I don't
believe there are any system inspection programs that allow inputting your
budget requirements B^)

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,