Anybody know where I can buy a 512 meg stick of Dual Channel DDR400
(PC3200)?

Not two 256 meg sticks, but a 512 meg stick.

http://gww.fhlostinparadise.com

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

korben dallas wrote:
> Anybody know where I can buy a 512 meg stick of Dual Channel DDR400
> (PC3200)?
>
> Not two 256 meg sticks, but a 512 meg stick.

Oh, for crying out loud ... READ THE REPLIES TO YOUR TWO PREVIOUS, IDENTICAL
POSTS!

--
Michael Brown