Problems with Networked Computers and Printers

I have 2 computers on my network. A desktop and a Laptop. I have a printer
connected to my desktop and and trying to print from my laptop to the
printer. I have run the networking wizard and everything seems to be great
but one little problem. When I go to view workgroup computers I cannot see my
desktop. on the network. But when do the same from my desktop I can see the
laptop fine. Does anyone know anything to help me. Microsoft help and support
has not been able to help me at all.

I have the exact same problem, only vice versa. I want to be sharing files,
and when I go into view workgroup I can see the desktop and access its files
just fine but the laptop is nowhere to be found. Please let me know if you
have found a solution.