Problems with Networked Computers and Printers

I have 2 computers on my network. A desktop and a Laptop. I have a printer
connected to my desktop and and trying to print from my laptop to the
printer. I have run the networking wizard and everything seems to be great
but one little problem. When I go to view workgroup computers I cannot see my
desktop. on the network. But when do the same from my desktop I can see the
laptop fine. Does anyone know anything to help me. Microsoft help and support
has not been able to help me at all.
1 answer Last reply
More about problems networked computers printers

    I have the exact same problem, only vice versa. I want to be sharing files,
    and when I go into view workgroup I can see the desktop and access its files
    just fine but the laptop is nowhere to be found. Please let me know if you
    have found a solution.

    "GOT_snacks" wrote:

    > I have 2 computers on my network. A desktop and a Laptop. I have a printer
    > connected to my desktop and and trying to print from my laptop to the
    > printer. I have run the networking wizard and everything seems to be great
    > but one little problem. When I go to view workgroup computers I cannot see my
    > desktop. on the network. But when do the same from my desktop I can see the
    > laptop fine. Does anyone know anything to help me. Microsoft help and support
    > has not been able to help me at all.

Laptops Desktops Computers Printers Wireless Networking