Breaking in a AMD Mobile 2400 any suggestions.

Breaking in a AMD Mobile 2400 any suggestions.

At the moment iam running it at minium specs, 11X200, just to test the
ram is good for 200mhz :) and it is, did a 3dmark2001 and 2003 and no
probs, will do a memtest soon, though thats not with optimal memory
timings :(

Iam running at 1.760 volts and have a cpu temp of 36 :-0.

I think i have pnety of room to overclock don't you think, once i get
my Zalman 7000a cu back on the board prob down to 32,35 or maybe less.

Anyway an suggestions from people who have the chip or other peoples
:)

Thanks all, next thing to get is a Radeon 9800 Pro.

Thanks again you nice nice people.

Bye.

spencer

Year get a new one