Water Kit Reviews?

I'm thinking about it. Any good review links?
--
Grumps

Fish

I recently bought a Swiftewch 8600 kit from Newegg for $190
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=62&manufactory=1437&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1

Than I added an additional Radiator from http://www.sidewindercomputers.com,
mounted two radiators in the front an a LianLi PC60 case. I use a Zalman
400w PSU and an Enermax fan controller (6 fans!) all turned down to lowest
settings. PC is extremely quiet and OC temps or low 30ºc idle (as low as
28ºc is room is very cool and PC is sleeping), very low 40's working and
never any higher then 48ºc working hard (Prime, folding and 3DMark
simultaneously).

That with an Abit IC7 (i875) with a P4c at 3.26Ghz and 1.61volts. Note: I
use temp correction in Motherboard Monitor to compensate for the Abits
inaccuracies. It apparent and agreed that the Abit is about 10ºc cooler then
actual. I only compensate by 7ºc, which is very conservative. The Asus i875
board is the opposite in that it will yield reading about 5ºc cooler then
actual.

"Grumpycrab" <Grumpycrab@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm thinking about it. Any good review links?
> --
> Grumps

You might enjoy the two following sites. Plenty of reviews and good
information. Be sure to check out the o/c data base at "overclockers" for a
pretty good idea of your possibilities. HardOCP is an excellent site with a
lot of good information and an abundance of review links. Start from the
bottom of the page and work yourself up for the news and info/links. It is
one site that I make a point of visiting every 3 or 4 days.

http://www.hardocp.com/

http://www.overclockers.com/

I was lucky enough to get one of the Swiftech QPower setups before they
stopped making them. Living in the desert (Las Vegas) like I do, it was
worth every penny, and then some, to me. I also run a system with the
Koolance Al Exos and so far, it has performed as well as expected. I am
able to get a decent o/c from both systems and still keep the temps down.
If you want convenience and decent performance, the Koolance is a good buy.
However, due to it's success, other companies have started releasing similar
products which might be worth checking out. Hope this helps.
Silvertip