ECS p4vmm3 + p4 1.3 Ghz OC?

Is there any possibility to do OC with this configuration?
I try to change multipeeler but there is no any change(probably is locked).
When I try to change FSB to 133Mhz system will not boot(not showin' any
picture on screen). Any sugestions?

Sorry on my bad english.

"Dara" <dnospam@globalnet.hr> wrote in message
> Is there any possibility to do OC with this configuration?
> I try to change multipeeler but there is no any change(probably is
locked).
> When I try to change FSB to 133Mhz system will not boot(not showin' any
> picture on screen). Any sugestions?
>
> Sorry on my bad english.

There's not a lot you can do with that board.
And there's next to no info on it on their website.
If you want a better set up to overclock, that won't cost you a lot.
get a gigabyte socket a board or an asus.
Asus "A7N8X" Any of them.
I have one of those, & a Gigabyte 8IG1000 Pro
IDE x 2
Sata x 2
And floppy.
USB up to 8x with 2 usb2
Firewire, ethernet.
I might sell it some day, that and a Asus PC-DL Deluxe,,
but then, I still might put the thing together, after all, I do have two
2.66 xeon's.
Case, PSU..
I have drives to put in it, just finding a good tower-server, and xeon case
is hard.
& costs a lot of $$
Sorry for that, I went off in another direction.
If it has to be intel, it shouldn't be hard to get something that will fit
you.
AMD's @ almost the same speed are near to, or beating that speed of an
Intel.
That's by Sandra though, so I won't swear to it.
Wow, that's the second time I wrote a long message without a spelling error.
(Well, not all that long, short really, but use to always be long for
me.)
Denny. ;-)

Thanks.
I already have EPOX 8RDA+ + Athlon XP2000+ :)
but i bought cheap ECS P4 + processor and saw that it works on 25°C and
wanted to see how much it can give with standard cooling system.

> Thanks.
> I already have EPOX 8RDA+ + Athlon XP2000+ :)
> but i bought cheap ECS P4 + processor and saw that it works on 25°C and
> wanted to see how much it can give with standard cooling system.
> "Dennis E Strausser Jr" <dstrausser33@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > "Dara" <dnospam@globalnet.hr> wrote in message
> > > Is there any possibility to do OC with this configuration?
> > > I try to change multipeeler but there is no any change(probably is
> > locked).
> > > When I try to change FSB to 133Mhz system will not boot(not showin'
any
> > > picture on screen). Any sugestions?
> > >
> > > Sorry on my bad english.
> > >

> > There's not a lot you can do with that board.
> > And there's next to no info on it on their website.
> > If you want a better set up to overclock, that won't cost you a lot.
> > get a gigabyte socket a board or an asus.
> > Asus "A7N8X" Any of them.
> > I have one of those, & a Gigabyte 8IG1000 Pro
> > IDE x 2
> > Sata x 2
> > And floppy.
> > USB up to 8x with 2 usb2
> > Firewire, ethernet.
> > I might sell it some day, that and a Asus PC-DL Deluxe,,
> > but then, I still might put the thing together, after all, I do have
two
> > 2.66 xeon's.
> > Case, PSU..
> > I have drives to put in it, just finding a good tower-server, and xeon
> case
> > is hard.
> > & costs a lot of $$
> > Sorry for that, I went off in another direction.
> > If it has to be intel, it shouldn't be hard to get something that will
fit
> > you.
> > AMD's @ almost the same speed are near to, or beating that speed of an
> > Intel.
> > That's by Sandra though, so I won't swear to it.
> > Wow, that's the second time I wrote a long message without a spelling
> error.
> > (Well, not all that long, short really, but use to always be long for
> > me.)
> > Denny. ;-)

You could probibly get 1.8 GHz out of one of those, or 500 over.
your motherboard is what's holding you back.
Denny. ;-)