G.E.I.L. or Kingmax

LowLight

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2002

Hy i'm buying a new memory module and i was wondering wicho of this two is
better

G.E.I.L. Value DDR 400, or
Kingmax Hardcore DDR 500 ???
Wich is beter for overclocking an with better proformance... they are both
512 modules

I find geil not very overclockable.Dunno the other.

"Flow" <flowing@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> I find geil not very overclockable.Dunno the other.

I have some PC2700 (DDR333) By Kingmax
I cant really tell you weather or not the DDR 500
Overclocks well.
I do know that I've had the PC2700 (DDR333)
running @ PC3200 (DDR400) and a little further yet.
I think I maxed out around 450 or so with extra voltage.
Which is a running speed of about 225 MHz
Ram I have in the P4 is no name pc2100 (DDR266)
I've had it higher then this, 2x 153MHz (306MHz data rate)
That's going by sandra.
I was lucky to get both cheap, and overclockable memory.

Anyway, good luck.
Denny. ;-) :)

> "LowLight" <LowLight@hotmail.con> schreef in bericht
> > Hy i'm buying a new memory module and i was wondering wicho of this two
is
> > better
> >
> > G.E.I.L. Value DDR 400, or
> > Kingmax Hardcore DDR 500 ???
> > Wich is beter for overclocking an with better proformance... they are
both
> > 512 modules

TRENDING THREADS