Overclocking affects on Graphics Card

Hey all,

Extremely stupid question.

I am wanting to overclock my clock from 200 to 250, will it
automatically overclock my graphics card like it does memory, or is
that done seperately?

I am using:

MSI K8N Neo Platinum
AMD 64 3200+
Crucial Ballistix PC3200 overclocked to DDR500
Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB

I plan on overclocking my graphics card eventually, but first I would
like to get a replacement heatsink/fan and memory heatsinks.

Thanks for all your help,

Rich

No overclocking the CPU won't overclock the graphics card.
Depending on whether or not your board has a locked pci and agp bus it may
overclock the agp bus speed, which could result in graphics instability, but
it won't overclock the graphics core or memory clock speeds.