FS: Arcade VGA Card by Ultimarc, $75 shipped

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

I bought this a while ago for a Mame project that never happened. Its an
ArcadeVGA Card by Ultimarc. Item was never used, just opened up and sat.
It is great condition, just don't have a need for it. More info here:
http://www.ultimarc.com/avgainf.html

Looking for $75 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Thanks,
Anthony

--
Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Anthony Pietrak wrote in alt.games.mame:
> I bought this a while ago for a Mame project that never happened. Its an
> ArcadeVGA Card by Ultimarc. Item was never used, just opened up and sat.
> It is great condition, just don't have a need for it. More info here:
> http://www.ultimarc.com/avgainf.html

> Looking for $75 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

> Thanks,
> Anthony

Sell this yet? I will take it if not.

--
David
Not only Guinness - Linux is good for you, too.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> skrev i melding
>* Anthony Pietrak wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> I bought this a while ago for a Mame project that never happened. Its an
>> ArcadeVGA Card by Ultimarc. Item was never used, just opened up and sat.
>> It is great condition, just don't have a need for it. More info here:
>> http://www.ultimarc.com/avgainf.html
>
>> Looking for $75 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
>
>> Thanks,
>> Anthony
>
> Sell this yet? I will take it if not.
>
> --
> David
> Not only Guinness - Linux is good for you, too.
> -- Banzai on IRC

I have one of these too. I also have the VGA Breakout Cable
http://www.ultimarc.com/JShopServer/product.php?xProd=4&xSec=2 included.
Me too bought this about a month ago for a Mame project that never happened
either. Item was never used, just opened up and sat. It is great condition,
just don't have a need for it.

I can also send it anywhere.

Contact me by navn2000DELETE@hotmail.com (delete DELETE) - Also work on
MSN-messenger.

Kind regards
Ken

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

"Ken" <navn2000DELETE@hotmail.com> skrev i melding
> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> skrev i melding
>>* Anthony Pietrak wrote in alt.games.mame:
>>> I bought this a while ago for a Mame project that never happened. Its
>>> an
>>> ArcadeVGA Card by Ultimarc. Item was never used, just opened up and
>>> sat.
>>> It is great condition, just don't have a need for it. More info here:
>>> http://www.ultimarc.com/avgainf.html
>>
>>> Looking for $75 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Anthony
>>
>> Sell this yet? I will take it if not.
>>
>> --
>> David
>> Not only Guinness - Linux is good for you, too.
>> -- Banzai on IRC
>
> I have one of these too. I also have the VGA Breakout Cable
> http://www.ultimarc.com/JShopServer/product.php?xProd=4&xSec=2 included.
> Me too bought this about a month ago for a Mame project that never
> happened either. Item was never used, just opened up and sat. It is great
> condition, just don't have a need for it.
>
> I can also send it anywhere.
>
> Contact me by navn2000DELETE@hotmail.com (delete DELETE) - Also work on
> MSN-messenger.
>
> Kind regards
> Ken

Sorry, I forgot to tell that I hope to get $80 because of the breakout cable
and a little for the postage (I live in Norway).

Ken

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

i've got dibs on this from anthony per email convo with him.
k.