Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 how to overclock ?

Hello @ all,

can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?

Very thx
4 answers Last reply
More about intel pentium overclock

    Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:

    >Hello @ all,
    >
    >can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
    >
    >Very thx

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    THX, but where can i do that ?

    "Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.
    >

    > On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello @ all,
    >>
    >>can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
    >>
    >>Very thx

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    LOL, don't forget to take the cpu case apart and put some heat sinks
    on the ram.

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:38:52 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:

    >THX, but where can i do that ?
    >

    >"Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>

    >> Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.
    >>

    >> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hello @ all,
    >>>
    >>>can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
    >>>
    >>>Very thx

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

    By the motherboard bios or the dip switches on the motherboard. Carefully
    read your motherboard book.
    "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> a écrit dans le message de news:
    ci47tb$tam$1@newshispeed.ch...
    > THX, but where can i do that ?
    >

    > "Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >

    > > Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.
    > >

    > > On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Hello @ all,
    > >>
    > >>can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
    > >>
    > >>Very thx

Overclocking Pentium