Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 how to overclock ?

Hello @ all,

can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?

Very thx

Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:

>Hello @ all,
>
>can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
>
>Very thx

THX, but where can i do that ?

"Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.
>

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:
>
>>Hello @ all,
>>
>>can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
>>
>>Very thx

jonah

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

LOL, don't forget to take the cpu case apart and put some heat sinks
on the ram.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:38:52 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:

>THX, but where can i do that ?
>

>"Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>

>> Just chnage the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier to 2.5.
>>

>> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:33:54 +0200, "Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote:
>>
>>>Hello @ all,
>>>
>>>can somebody tell me how to overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300 ?
>>>
>>>Very thx

By the motherboard bios or the dip switches on the motherboard. Carefully
read your motherboard book.
ci47tb$tam$1@newshispeed.ch...